Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, got told he'd be a squad player and Roma were offering a starting place, plus Dzeko was there and they're good mates.

He would have literally been the perfect utility player for us this season given our injury woes - CB, LB and LWB - having him would have meant we wouldn't be limited to 4 at the back wit Mendy out. Ironic, given fans were after him to leave for so long!

Out of interest did Kolarov choose to leave?He did a good job at CB last year.
He would have literally been the perfect utility player for us this season given our injury woes - CB, LB and LWB - having him would have meant we wouldn't be limited to 4 at the back wit Mendy out. Ironic, given fans were after him to leave for so long!
And thank f*ck he did.

Heard a rumour that's it's done for £20 million. Announced soon.

Heard from Timps on FB "just saying".

Last edited:
Heard a rumour that's it's done for £20 million. Announced soon.

Heard from Timps on FB "just saying".

I think that guy's a knob personally. Seems extremely arrogant and self-entitled, tells anyone who disagrees with him to fuck off basically. And a lot of his success comes from taking advantage of a generation of City fans who don't use the internet much.

Pep: "I think Delph will be out for 3 to 4 weeks"
DT: "I'm hearing Delph will be out for about a month"
His followers: "Oh Timps where do you get this insider information from?"

And yet... he has been right before. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.