Jose for City? (merged)

Re: Jose for City?

Didsbury Dave said:
blueinsa said:
How exciting!

Come on in Mourinho...the waters lovely ;-)

I'm sure that article's a week old.

No mate its a new one.

Last weeks was laying the foundations so to speak but this takes it one stage further.

The bidding war is about to begin!

Jose first signings

I think it's gonna be that Liverpool lad, carnt think of his name, oh thats it Steve Clarke !

blueinsa said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I'm sure that article's a week old.

No mate its a new one.

Last weeks was laying the foundations so to speak but this takes it one stage further.

The bidding war is about to begin!

Chelsea are making me nervous now

Re: Jose first signings

Pigeonho said:
Can you imagine the amount of spunk shot if the club announced the double signing of Mourinho and Ronaldo, totally out of the blue?!!

We wouldn't sign the tranny surely? He has skill, pace and knows how to score from attacking midfield.

This would go against everything that we have worked hard to eradicate for years.

Re: Jose first signings

nevilletogoater-in said:
Pigeonho said:
Can you imagine the amount of spunk shot if the club announced the double signing of Mourinho and Ronaldo, totally out of the blue?!!

We wouldn't sign the tranny surely? He has skill, pace and knows how to score from attacking midfield.

This would go against everything that we have worked hard to eradicate for years.
Good point. My bad!

Re: My gripe with Mourinho...

I would hazard a guess that he is now coming to the stage of his life where he just wants to settle down. It would certainly seem like he has found his country of choice with England.

Can't see Mourinho joining City without CL football...

Not really sure I'd want him either. Doesn't tend to stick around too long...6 different clubs since 2000.

We need stability more than anything.

Sick of seeing and hearing about Jose now. Is he our manager? No, so forget about it, he'd only dump us for a move to the rags if he was offered the chance anyway.

Mancini is doing great for me, not got his first full season finished yet, we'll be even better next season after our newest signings have got their first season out the way and everyone gets a full pre-season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.