jose mourinho anyone?

The main credit Mourinho deserves is for his time at Porto. Porto though were a hateful despicable bunch of cheats. His Chelsea team was already largely built. If we look at his transfers, he added Drogba & Carvalho pinched Essien & Robben from Utd then wasted 90% of the money given to him & almost ruined the careers of half of the players he signed. Not a great record & not what we need at all at this stage.

If Mourinho comes it's probably better that it's after Hughes has built a solid top 4 side so he can swan in, sign some huge players, win a few trophies & take all the credit, get everyone hating us, run out of ideas & swan off somewhere else.

Perhaps Ferguson Junior might be the man?
<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/11112009/63/ferguson-job-fry.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/11112009/ ... b-fry.html</a>

I am someone who likes MH style. His general decency compared with other managers etc.

I have also said consistently he is out of his depth tactically.

However I think he should stay until the end of the season for 3 reasons.

1. It give him a chance to prove people like me that we were wrong.

2. We will not get anyone to replace him mid season who will be an improvement.

3. If he were removed now there would always be supporters who will go on about how he was moving in the right direction given time. This is especially true if the next manager gets off to a rocky start. So let him have the season to mess up and then there will be no doubt.

As for a replacement next summer. I do think Mourinho is a great manager. Some people think it is easy to take over a team that hadn't won the league for fifty years and win it twice.

I don't.

Just another quick point while on this subject.

If the special one came, I believe he would not only lift our profile but would stand our corner, against the media/refereeing decisions and we would truly be seen as a top 4 club.

My first choice if *HUGHESY* didn't reach our owners expectations!

He will get the season to prove himself and I think he will get it right ( if we get behind him)!!!

Got to go earn my crust now seeya later.

In answer to the original post..............No thanks, prefer to stick with what we have, even with all those recent defeats and our dreadful league position meaning that we are cut adrift from those fighting for a chance to make it into the top four.

I hope City start doing well again so we don't have daily Mourinho threads until he signs a new contract or joins another club (very likely not to be ours)

no chance stick with hughes all the way, he is the man that we need. just look at how we have improved since last year, just because we have drawn the last 5 doesnt mean we need to worried, last year we would of lost 3 of them. While we are doing negatives can we please stop all the booing at the end of the game. just because we didnt win 5 nil its getting pretty pathetic booing just because we draw, god help them if we lose.

andybluenolan said:
no chance stick with hughes all the way, he is the man that we need. just look at how we have improved since last year, just because we have drawn the last 5 doesnt mean we need to worried, last year we would of lost 3 of them. While we are doing negatives can we please stop all the booing at the end of the game. just because we didnt win 5 nil its getting pretty pathetic booing just because we draw, god help them if we lose.

Apart from the fact he can make 11 internationals look like a pub team and twice throw away the lead to inferior teams

Apart from that - HUGHES IN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.