jose mourinho anyone?

Moronho...the special one! More like 'special needs'...

Just for you 'new money fans' who've jumped on the 'success bandwagon'...this time last year we had this record -

Home- played 6 - won 3 - lost 3
Away- played 6 - won 1 - draw 1 - lost 4
Points - 13

Position in EPL - 13...

Maybe I'm just thick or stupid, but I'd call that a hell of a lot of progress in 12 months...

How long did it take Moronho to get success with a Chelski who'd already spent £350million on players before he arrived & had everything in place for success??? They were also a top 4 team before he turned up!!!
MH all the way for me please...he hasn't come to Eastlands to fail & he's a British manager!!! Baconface took 3 seasons to pull Manure out of a mid table position & that was after he spend millions on players...KEEP THE FAITH...

If/when we are in the market for a new manager no city fan in the right man could refuse Jose, his record for success speaks for itself

Mike D said:
If/when we are in the market for a new manager no city fan in the right man could refuse Jose, his record for success speaks for itself

By that you must mean how quick they were out of the CL last season & they had a squad of 40 top players!! Oh yeah...he's just magic!!!

chris313nt said:
Moronho...the special one! More like 'special needs'...

Just for you 'new money fans' who've jumped on the 'success bandwagon'...this time last year we had this record -

Home- played 6 - won 3 - lost 3
Away- played 6 - won 1 - draw 1 - lost 4
Points - 13

Position in EPL - 13...

Maybe I'm just thick or stupid, but I'd call that a hell of a lot of progress in 12 months...

How long did it take Moronho to get success with a Chelski who'd already spent £350million on players before he arrived & had everything in place for success??? They were also a top 4 team before he turned up!!!
MH all the way for me please...he hasn't come to Eastlands to fail & he's a British manager!!! Baconface took 3 seasons to pull Manure out of a mid table position & that was after he spend millions on players...KEEP THE FAITH...

You can discount Baconface bacause was in whole different era i.e before the money arrived. Regardless of the money Mourinho spent (which MH could end up spending more if he keeps his job) he achieved something with chelsea that MH has not done so far or probably never will do i.e trophys, finals etc. To compare the two is totally ridicolous when clearly Mouurinho blows MH out of the water in any stretch of the imagination.

chris313nt said:
Mike D said:

By that you must mean how quick they were out of the CL last season & they had a squad of 40 top players!! Oh yeah...he's just magic!!!

By comparison to Hughes, yes he is magic, his record speaks for itself!

Baconface along with Real started the big money spending on players...Moronho took 3 seasons to win the EPL after they'd spent £350million & when you've spent that sort of money you're going to get some sort of success with a club...MH has only just been introduced to money to buy players, so lets see what he can manage with it...he's still got over £150million more to spend to match what Chelski initially spent & up to date Chelski have spent £700million & that still hasn't guaranteed continued success & they've lost 1 more game than us...so that must mean MH is a failure, eh?

chris313nt said:
Baconface along with Real started the big money spending on players...Moronho took 3 seasons to win the EPL after they'd spent £350million & when you've spent that sort of money you're going to get some sort of success with a club...MH has only just been introduced to money to buy players, so lets see what he can manage with it...he's still got over £150million more to spend to match what Chelski initially spent & up to date Chelski have spent £700million & that still hasn't guaranteed continued success & they've lost 1 more game than us...so that must mean MH is a failure, eh?

Mourinho has a win ratio of just under 68% in all matches whilst Hughes has a ration of just under 43%!

Mourinho has won many personal awards as well as major honours, whilst Hughes has won NOTHING.

Does that make things easier for you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.