Jose Mourinho.

This is the truth as I understand it from an old University friend in Italy.

Jose Mourinho has agreed to join a Premier League team for next season, he can't reveal who as it would put his job at risk. He wouldn't even tell me the club, he could only say a Premier League Club. Believe me my mate is close to Mourinho as his job involves spending alot of time with the man.

kiam06 said:

Jose Mourinho has agreed to join a Premier League team for next season, he can't reveal who as it would put his job at risk. He wouldn't even tell me the club, he could only say a Premier League Club. Believe me my mate is close to Mourinho as his job involves spending alot of time with the man.

He's gonna be the new manager of Wolves then....

ConnorMCFC said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Marvin said:
But we have a manager, and should give him opportunity to prove himself.

Why?
because as we know and chelsea are finding out at the minute, changing managers every season doesnt do you any favours!

What like with one foot in the Champions League final, in the FA Cup final and still mathimatically in the title race with 3 games to go???

kiam06 said:

why the fuck would mourinho tell your 'mate' this information?

kiam06 said:

LIST!

ConnorMCFC said:
kiam06 said:

why the fuck would mourinho tell your 'mate' this information?

Like I say its his job. Can't say much more mate only that I am not lying.

kiam06 said:

Que the WUM comments

If this is true my first question would be is Baconface retiring at the end of the season
as I think Jose could well be first choice there and I think he would agree to takeover that job in preference to any other job in the Prem. League.

Out of the other contender there is only us (if we bin Hughes) and Chelsea and I can't see him going back to his old job. Raffa and Wenger arn't going anywhere and none of the other clubs could tempt him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.