Jose Mourinho

i'll say it again,mancini is no mug, give him next season and a wad of cash and he'll do well.

you just dont turn your nose up at jose, it would be madness.

de niro said:
i'll say it again,mancini is no mug, give him next season and a wad of cash and he'll do well.

you just dont turn your nose up at jose, it would be madness.

tbh, you never fail to impress me!

Gosford Blue said:
My mother who went on a stadium tour recently told me that a friend of the family who works at the club didn't say exactly that Mourinho was coming, but a nod and a wink was good enough. Apparently a lot of the staff already know.

and my window cleaners dog knows a postman who's mother-in-law knits lovely scarfs and has had an order from a bloke called Jose that requires delivering to COMS.
nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more..

christen at St Marks said:
Jose Mourinho in come and get me plea! Unhappy Inter Milan boss says England misses him
By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER Last updated at 11:21 PM on 30th March 2010

Jose Mourinho dropped the biggest hint yet that he is angling for a return to English football as he revealed the depth of his unhappiness in Italy late on Tuesday night.
The former Chelsea coach made it clear he wants to leave even though his club, Inter Milian, are favourites to retain their Italian league title.

Why does it always rain on me? Mourinho says he is unhappy in Italy
As he prepared for Wednesday's Champions League quarter-final first leg against CSKA Moscow, Mourinho said on Sky Sports: 'I am very happy with Inter but not in Italian football - I don't like it and they don't like me. I love England and England misses me.'

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1262404/Jose-Mourinho-come-plea-Unhappy-Inter-Milan-boss-says-England-misses-him.html#ixzz0jjOGRQax" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0jjOGRQax</a>

i watched it and he did not say this at all. he walked off after he said "i dont like it and they dont like me".

the press chat shit. lets just just be happy with what we have!

Apparently they're putting Mourinho on e-bay and getting clubs to bid for his services.

My heart tells me yes (he is a great manager)

My minde tells me no (we already have a great manager Jose is not the type of loud mouth most City supporters like i don't think we need the kind of publicity he would bring and i don't think he would stay longer than three yrs)

Bobby for me quiet unassuming and will be City through and through (Joe Mercer type)

wrongun73 said:
personally i find it hard to believe people want a top manager like mancini replaced before he has had even 1 summer window to find his own players. laughable really.

he,s keeping the fight going to the wire with a team thats not his ffs..
given time and money bobby will do a great job..

Im fully behind mancini while he is at city but some of you are really fickle.

Mourinho is the best manager in the world even better than baconface and if you wudnt take him then thats very very stupid believe me. people saying what would we do if he didnt win the league what manager would we go to next? the simple fact is he would win the league no matter what.

mcfc_die_hard said:
Im fully behind mancini while he is at city but some of you are really fickle.

Mourinho is the best manager in the world even better than baconface and if you wudnt take him then thats very very stupid believe me. people saying what would we do if he didnt win the league what manager would we go to next? the simple fact is he would win the league no matter what.

He would win the leauge no matter what? You really think it's that easy, that we just get him in and all of a sudden we'll win the leauge? You're the fickle one if you think thats how easy you think it is to win the leauge

Mourinho is an exceptional manager, no doubt about it but him coming to us wouldn't guarentee us winning the leauge. I'm behind Mancini and would like for us to stick with him but it's the owners choice and we'll see what happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.