Jose Mourinho

robbieh said:
This is a complete fallacy that we played good football under Hughes. It was disorganized nonsense that occasionally looked good due to the talented strikers we have.

Sense at last!

Some Hughes fans on here must have been on smack watching Hughes' team play because the reality is we were clueless dross with him managing. And I use the word "managing" in the broadest possible sense.

Chippy_boy said:
robbieh said:
This is a complete fallacy that we played good football under Hughes. It was disorganized nonsense that occasionally looked good due to the talented strikers we have.

Sense at last!

Some Hughes fans on here must have been on smack watching Hughes' team play because the reality is we were clueless dross with him managing. And I use the word "managing" in the broadest possible sense.

in all honesty i don't see that much of a difference now in that a talented striker is still getting us out of the shit.

i support mancini just as i supported hughes just so you know its not a dig at mancini :)

samharris said:
mancini's JM webcam.

f38g15.gif
lmfao hahahaha

I did hombre but only caught half of it, how did he get to come to talking about Jose being City manager ?

allan harper said:
I did hombre but only caught half of it, how did he get to come to talking about Jose being City manager ?

They mentioned Mourinho's interview when analysing the Inter game and Townsend just went on about us and how our owners want the best and Jose might want to come here

Would not be suprised to see Inter get knocked out next week. The return leg is on an artificial pitch and CSKA will obviously be up for it.

dont get me wrong Mancini is a class manager who enjoys to fight against a ginger haired fuck called Moyes but still i think Mourinho is the best manager goin

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.