Joshua Kimmich

can't compare him to bruno. kimmich isn't a DM. I have seen him play his whole career. if walker isn't playing RB the only guy with decent pace we have is akanji who, atleast this season, was pushed into midfield often.

kimmichs wages are also exorbitant.

dont get me wrong, kimmich would be a good addition overall but never anywhere as important as bruno who would fill the void we have if rodri isn't avaiable. I'd say if we sell nunes and buy kimmich it would be an upgrade but he isn't the rodri cover we desperately need.

The wages thing is boring and been done to death , if we sign him then it will be on what we offer and if he wants Pep then he will take a good deal from us. Wages reported are never true anyway

The wages thing is boring and been done to death , if we sign him then it will be on what we offer and if he wants Pep then he will take a good deal from us. Wages reported are never true anyway
bayerns wage structure is pretty much in the open and been reported by reputable sources multiple times in germany but yeah, lets close our eyes and pretend that he will play for peanuts.

the rest of my points still stand and are valid. not sure why you would even comment on this small part. just means that there is more than just the transfer sum we have to pay if you compare him to bruno which already is a bad comparison.

bayerns wage structure is pretty much in the open and been reported by reputable sources multiple times in germany but yeah, lets close our eyes and pretend that he will play for peanuts.

the rest of my points still stand and are valid. not sure why you would even comment on this small part. just means that there is more than just the transfer sum we have to pay if you compare him to bruno which already is a bad comparison.

Because if he signs he will have taken what we have offered so what he’s on at Bayern is completely irrelevant? IMO he wants Pep again and if he signs, Pep is extending then

Didn't realize Bayern's wage structure was equivalent to City's wage structure.

If Kimmich were to come to City, it's unlikely he'd be on the same inflated wages. And no, that doesn't mean we pay him peanuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.