Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats it Laporte and Gomez out, Gvardiol in.

Walker/Lewis/Ake/Gvardiol/Dias/Stones/Akanji. 7 defenders, minutes for everyone.
I think this will be what we start the new season with at the back. Looks good to me :) with a marginal net outlay. This is good business if you ask me

Thats it Laporte and Gomez out, Gvardiol in.

Walker/Lewis/Ake/Gvardiol/Dias/Stones/Akanji. 7 defenders, minutes for everyone.
Ederson and Ake, Walker and Akanji, Gvardiol and Lewis, Ruben Dias Johnny Stonessssss - not quite the same ha

Don’t think any side in Europe can ever claim to have had 7 defenders of such quality - if indeed things turn out that way.

On the subject of Defenders, is M**dy’s contract finally up this summer?

Ederson and Ake, Walker and Akanji, Gvardiol and Lewis, Ruben Dias Johnny Stonessssss - not quite the same ha

Don’t think any side in Europe can ever claim to have had 7 defenders of such quality - if indeed things turn out that way.

Josko and Rico, Ruben Dias and johnnnyy stones

Mendys contract got terminated years ago. If found innocent I’m sure there is legal proceedings for him.

You forgot Alfonso Davies :)

With TH expecting Gomez to leave and I reckon Laporte is off, we could well pay for this lad with just them to transfers and a few million quid. Excellent business.
I’d expect a return on Cancelo as well so if there’s another area that needs strengthening we will have the ability to do just that.

Mendys contract got terminated years ago. If found innocent I’m sure there is legal proceedings for him.
Ah I was under the impression his contract will still have been running down in the background. Innocent or not, there’s no way he’d get into this side anyway based purely on talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.