Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see us paying £86m for this guy also didn’t Leipzig say they weren’t willing to let him and Szoboslai go in the same window and it looks like he’s off to Liverpool, time will tell I guess but just think we will walk away from this one I hope I’m wrong.

How does Liverpool signing their star midfielder affect them selling their star centre half I wonder?

Going to say something controversial but defensive talents at a high level should be worth alot more than attackers.

Every great or world class winning team, has a very strong foundation at the back.

You cant win a league without a strong back line or a champions league. PSG, Bayern last season , Juve when they had Ronaldo, etc incredible attacking talent but average defence and it cost them.

The Real Madrid team that won back to back champions leagues, had a very strong backline and DM.

The Bayern team that won the treble strong back line.

Legendary Italian teams Ac and Inter had incredible defences.

I don’t see us paying £86m for this guy also didn’t Leipzig say they weren’t willing to let him and Szoboslai go in the same window and it looks like he’s off to Liverpool, time will tell I guess but just think we will walk away from this one I hope I’m wrong.
They was supposedly going to spend 90 on rice so why not ?

We need to finish this deal.

First Marc Cucurella then Josko Gvardiol, both showed clear interest to join, agreed with us on terms and did all they can do to push the club. We can not hang players out dry again and again.

Yes Cucurella played bad at Chelsea but it does not change the business part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.