Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that and can only see us buying him if Ake and Laporte leave, also Walker might be tempted to leave if Sheff Utd go up.
So, If we sign him we would have the money to do it.

If that scenario happens, I wouldn’t be surprised to see us play with 3 CH’s:
Stones, Dias, Gvardiol; with Cancelo and Gomez playing right and left wingback.
We would be solid at the back and that will allow them to attack and provide the width, which plays to both of their strengths.
The midfield would have Rodri holding, Bellingham and Foden playing box to box and KDB roaming wherever he wants and Haaland would have a field day.
That team would be world class imo!

…………...Ederson…….………
…Stones…Dias…Gvardiol
Cancelo………………..Gomez
……………..Rodri……………….
Bellingham…………...Foden
………………KDB…………………
…………..Haaland…………….
I guess you're assuming Bernardo leaves?

Who would pay 80m+ for Laporte?

Real or PSG would but I still don't think this Gvardiol thing has any legs.

We're honestly targeting super expensive Bellingham and super expensive Gvardiol?

Is that the same team that said no to Kane, Koulibaly, Alexis Sanchez because it didn't make sense economically?

We might go for 1 but I really doubt both.

Real or PSG would but I still don't think this Gvardiol thing has any legs.

We're honestly targeting super expensive Bellingham and super expensive Gvardiol?

Is that the same team that said no to Kane, Koulibaly, Alexis Sanchez because it didn't make sense economically?

We might go for 1 but I really doubt both.

We could see big summer exits though. We could see at least 1 Centre-back and at least 1 central-midfielders leave. My suspection is that at least 1 centre back goes maybe Laporte? and at least one of Gundo/Bernardo. If Bernardo goes we get big money there and the centre-back too. We could raise over £100m there alone + undoubtedly youth players leaving.

So these two would be the replacements. Does Gvardiol have a release clause?

Maybe Chelsea will leave him for us?

Thats interesting, might be something in us wanting Gvardiol, Chelsea have been after him since the summer, he was apparently joining them. Something must have happened for them to start thinking of alternatives, I reckon the world cup has had a effect. Such as apart from against Messi hes been the stand out CB at the world cup.

Thats interesting, might be something in us wanting Gvardiol, Chelsea have been after him since the summer, he was apparently joining them. Something must have happened for them to start thinking of alternatives, I reckon the world cup has had a effect. Such as apart from against Messi hes been the stand out CB at the world cup.

Yeah , I thought him to Chelsea was pretty much done seems not though. I think if one of our centre-backs leaves there’s a good chance we get him.

If Ake left, I don’t think there’s any chance we’d replace him with someone who will expect to start over 80% of our matches. So the only way there’s any truth to our interest is if Laporte is leaving, imo. And maybe both of them. If Laporte isn’t leaving then this would be fake news I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.