Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue is stones is made of glass and pep likes a left footed cb. Also pep persisting with the 3 at the back so its not enough just to have 4. Maybe hes coming in instead of a left back and ake is now the full time left back?
I luv Ake but he's primarily a left sided CH so i think we should be buying a couple of fullbacks/wingbacks for next season.

We need a pair that are going to overlap, be legimate threats going forward and be able to put the ball in the box.

We also have our own young CH's - Doyle, Mbete, Harwood-Bellis, who could be given a chance and used for cover also.

I luv Ake but he's primarily a left sided CH so i think we should be buying a couple of fullbacks/wingbacks for next season.

We need a pair that are going to overlap, be legimate threats going forward and be able to put the ball in the box.

We also have our own young CH's - Doyle, Mbete, Harwood-Bellis, who could be given a chance and used for cover also.
I agree we need fullbacks. I might just be sceptical around us actually going and getting them. Especially with this new formation.

According to daily fail the asking price is 115 million. However i dont think it will be that high personally maybe with add ons and bonuses

Be surprised if we pull the trigger this Summer. Reckon we’ll wait for the 2024 release clause to kick in and go against the other interested clubs. Like Haaland. (Avoided 2021 bidding war to get in 2022)

That’s a “we don’t wanna sell” price if I’ve ever seen on Gvardiol gonna have to be a stronger man than Kane to force this thing through

Be surprised if we pull the trigger this Summer. Reckon we’ll wait for the 2024 release clause to kick in and go against the other interested clubs. Like Haaland. (Avoided 2021 bidding war to get in 2022)

Laporte will not wait another season, he will be another "Cancelo" case waiting to happen.

115m is an insane valuation and I can't imagine us (or anyone paying that)
chelsea? they were already interested. not sure he would choose us when his release clause kicks in. he strikes me like a madrid player. could be ramos successor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.