Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally,most of us would have wanted to see an upgrade on Philips.It seems as though Pep is trusting him to justify his transfer though.....so we'll have to go with that faith

We keep Bernie,and promote a couple of kids,and it's enough.

In fact,i think we will be stronger than last season.
I was thinking the pother day, if he signs and he looks more than capable playing the stones roles but coming in from the left, what's to stop Pepe from playing a back 3 of:-

Akanji Dias Ake, and in front - Stones Rodri Gvardiol. I mean, he probably won't but nothing is getting past that.

That leaves 3 places for chance creators ( with Stones and Gvardiol helping with one or two) and Erling to finish.

Walker?!

(Kev, Bernie?, Kovatic, Phil, Julian, Philips, Gomes, McAtee Marez? Bobb)

He has got options.

No real news on this? Or he has passed his medical and recorded his media bit for the website?

I seem to recall it's happened before, just don't ask who for. The media aren't always on the ball.
I think Bernardo was a quiet one, but that seems to be the exception since it was a bit out of the blue. The whole world knows about Gvardiol to City, seems far fetched it wouldn't be tipped off if he was already doing medical/media.

I was thinking the pother day, if he signs and he looks more than capable playing the stones roles but coming in from the left, what's to stop Pepe from playing a back 3 of:-

Akanji Dias Ake, and in front - Stones Rodri Gvardiol. I mean, he probably won't but nothing is getting past that.

That leaves 3 places for chance creators ( with Stones and Gvardiol helping with one or two) and Erling to finish.

Walker?!

(Kev, Bernie?, Kovatic, Phil, Julian, Philips, Gomes, McAtee Marez? Bobb)

He has got options.
Are you saying we should play 3 3 3 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.