Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think he'll look like an idiot if this doesn't happen. Neither of the two clubs involved will come out of this smelling of roses if it doesn't get finalised, though. And the player will have my sympathy for having been jerked around.
i get what you mean but unfortunately, i think he’ll be ridiculed and become a laughing stock. when romano’s here we go turned into a here wo gon’t many city fans immediately changed their tune, in less that 24 hours from proverbial hero to zero. and many others dislike him anyway since he wants to play for city.

Either Twixi is laughing with us or at us?

He must be reading this thread?
well that would explain it all! he doesn’t want to lose his best source of entertainment! where else can you see avocados and clits together in a sentence.

a photo a friend sent to me today, they’re our national team’s sponsors so not sure if he even got paid for this exercise in cringe.
8309270D-5EBD-4958-8A02-826D47254BF6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.