Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Josko will know this. :-)

Monos seem to make the best suitcases. They aren't the most expensive. They aren't cheap either. But everyone gives them 5 stars. 10,000 five star reviews.

Product_CheckIn_L_Terrazzo_Front_ef275f56-b7e2-4ed6-bed8-904d3838d351_1080x.jpg

I was thinking the pother day, if he signs and he looks more than capable playing the stones roles but coming in from the left, what's to stop Pepe from playing a back 3 of:-

Akanji Dias Ake, and in front - Stones Rodri Gvardiol. I mean, he probably won't but nothing is getting past that.

That leaves 3 places for chance creators ( with Stones and Gvardiol helping with one or two) and Erling to finish.

Walker?!

(Kev, Bernie?, Kovatic, Phil, Julian, Philips, Gomes, McAtee Marez? Bobb)

He has got options.
Pepe le pew ?

Ideally,most of us would have wanted to see an upgrade on Philips.It seems as though Pep is trusting him to justify his transfer though.....so we'll have to go with that faith

We keep Bernie,and promote a couple of kids,and it's enough.

In fact,i think we will be stronger than last season.

I suspect ... Stones is a DM. Gvardiol is the Stones replacement at Centre Back. Laporte stays.

Ideally,most of us would have wanted to see an upgrade on Philips.It seems as though Pep is trusting him to justify his transfer though.....so we'll have to go with that faith

We keep Bernie,and promote a couple of kids,and it's enough.

In fact,i think we will be stronger than last season.
Getting Cancelo off the books needs to happen

Gvardiol replaces him

I'm sure Josko will know this. :-)

Monos seem to make the best suitcases. They aren't the most expensive. They aren't cheap either. But everyone gives them 5 stars. 10,000 five star reviews.

View attachment 85994

Stopped checking bags thanks to Monos (carry on with built in laptop holder and excellent compression system). Have done two weeks trips all over globe with my Monos and a back pack. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Reactions: jrb
I'd be shocked if this transfer doesn't happen. It seems too far along from al reports.

That said, I don't see any other incoming after this. It seems Kovacic and Josko are our 2 main targets outside of Bellingham/Rice.

I'm not sure I feel that enough. But let's see.

I agree, I think the Gvardiol one will eventually happen.

I don't see who else we bring in. We aren't linked with anyone else.

I think Pep and co look at the options on the market and aren't enamoured by anyone else at all.

I was thinking the pother day, if he signs and he looks more than capable playing the stones roles but coming in from the left, what's to stop Pepe from playing a back 3 of:-

Akanji Dias Ake, and in front - Stones Rodri Gvardiol. I mean, he probably won't but nothing is getting past that.

That leaves 3 places for chance creators ( with Stones and Gvardiol helping with one or two) and Erling to finish.

Walker?!

(Kev, Bernie?, Kovatic, Phil, Julian, Philips, Gomes, McAtee Marez? Bobb)

He has got options.
No Jack? We’ve signed Pepe??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.