Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great.
Looks like I've been hooked.

Like I said I was just passing it on in good faith, I clocked the flights over in Croatia by chance and texted my mate who in turn texted his mate in work. Whether they wound him up or lied who knows but hey ho, it was fun whilst it lasted.

I will think twice in future as that's twice I've jumped the gun.

Now I will place myself in the stocks for you all to throw rotten fruit at me.

Give it your best fuckin shot :) .........
JointExemplaryAsianporcupine.webp

Oh great.

Like I said I was just passing it on in good faith, I clocked the flights over in Croatia by chance and texted my mate who in turn texted his mate in work. Whether they wound him up or lied who knows but hey ho, it was fun whilst it lasted.

To be fair, he could have flown in, signed and done his media duties and now flown back? He went quiet on his socials for 24 hrs??

I don't know mate, I'd like to think he did that, @vanchi is the man in Croatia, I tend to lean towards him if news of Gvardiol comes out.
We'll see.
don’t feel bad, you shared the info you had at that moment with a disclaimer.

i agree with bluebean, maybe he’s already back, i don’t know how long these things take. maybe he’s trolling us and posting an old photo. could be anything.

i am certain that the place in the photo is novigrad though, it’s a small place and my friend recognized it immediately.

Oh great.

Times are hard. The rotten fruit is going nowhere. I’m having Plum Compote for breakfast.

Oh great.

Itk rule no 1 -:)

don’t feel bad, you shared the info you had at that moment with a disclaimer.

i agree with bluebean, maybe he’s already back, i don’t know how long these things take. maybe he’s trolling us and posting an old photo. could be anything.

i am certain that the place in the photo is novigrad though, it’s a small place and my friend recognized it immediately.
Firstly I believe I've assumed you are male and someone has said you are female, apologies for the mistake!
There was no flights out of Manchester back to Croatia in the last 24hrs unless one slipped out unnoticed, sometimes these private jets have no information where they fly out of or their destination, clutching at straws.i think.
Have you seen his update on insta that someone said? I'm not on that platform and not seen anything on social media to suggest he's back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.