Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t we establish a while back that @vanchi is our lady in Croatia ?
we did :D

So he didn’t fly yesterday :(

or he’s back? i don’t know, how long does it take to do medical tests and media stuff? how much time do they usually have from knowing they need to go to boarding the plane? he was in a club on saturday night, would he do that if he knew he had to do all that next day? hmh

Firstly I believe I've assumed you are male and someone has said you are female, apologies for the mistake!
There was no flights out of Manchester back to Croatia in the last 24hrs unless one slipped out unnoticed, sometimes these private jets have no information where they fly out of or their destination, clutching at straws.i think.
Have you seen his update on insta that someone said? I'm not on that platform and not seen anything on social media to suggest he's back home.
no need for apologies really :)

his friends posted a photo with him yesterday, now he posted this photo - ig story. if by social media you mean twitter that place is full of bs. everyone’s talking about that lvz article, i still haven’t found the info actually published in any german newspapers, ok, maybe i managed to miss it but eberl interview was very easy to find.

the only reliable info since that eberl interview is joško’s interview in croatia 3 days ago where he confirmed ongoing negotiations but couldn’t say more.

that purple panel account for example, they said announcement was imminent days ago, now they’re goin with the whole leipzig needs to buy first story. they’re all clueless but somebody will be right, accidentally.
F913A6B0-9B61-489B-90DD-B4F98B8DFA12.jpeg

Oh great.
Looks like I've been hooked.

Like I said I was just passing it on in good faith, I clocked the flights over in Croatia by chance and texted my mate who in turn texted his mate in work. Whether they wound him up or lied who knows but hey ho, it was fun whilst it lasted.

I will think twice in future as that's twice I've jumped the gun.

Now I will place myself in the stocks for you all to throw rotten fruit at me.

Give it your best fuckin shot :) .........
Is the rotten fruit provided or do we have to bring our own?

Oh great.
Looks like I've been hooked.

Like I said I was just passing it on in good faith, I clocked the flights over in Croatia by chance and texted my mate who in turn texted his mate in work. Whether they wound him up or lied who knows but hey ho, it was fun whilst it lasted.

I will think twice in future as that's twice I've jumped the gun.

Now I will place myself in the stocks for you all to throw rotten fruit at me.

Give it your best fuckin shot :) .........
1689018504993.png

no need for apologies really :)

his friends posted a photo with him yesterday, now he posted this photo - ig story. if by social media you mean twitter that place is full of bs. everyone’s talking about that lvz article, i still haven’t found the info actually published in any german newspapers, ok, maybe i managed to miss it but eberl interview was very easy to find.

the only reliable info since that eberl interview is joško’s interview in croatia 3 days ago where he confirmed ongoing negotiations but couldn’t say more.

that purple panel account for example, they said announcement was imminent days ago, now they’re goin with the whole leipzig needs to buy first story. they’re all clueless but somebody will be right, accidentally.
View attachment 86012
Cheers for that insightful post, that's the most truthful post about him on here, these idiots posting plane journeys and flight radar rubbish.

They should be banned :)

manimanc. You did get Bernardo Silva staying (and getting a new kitchen) correct.
Thanks mate, yeah I suppose I did plus I got Alfie Haaland and Raiola slipping in unnoticed right as well.
I can say with head held high that it's a Desmond for my ITK predictions.
And probably my last to do with stuff, if my mate texts me with anymore airport news I'm keeping it to myself :)

Thanks mate, yeah I suppose I did plus I got Alfie Haaland and Raiola slipping in unnoticed right as well.
I can say with head held high that it's a Desmond for my ITK predictions.
And probably my last to do with stuff, if my mate texts me with anymore airport news I'm keeping it to myself :)
You should have doubled down. 50% ofthe forum would have made up all the excuses tou needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.