Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for that insightful post, that's the most truthful post about him on here, these idiots posting plane journeys and flight radar rubbish.

They should be banned :)
hahaha i actually think it’s very entertaining, i had no idea football transfers could be fun. don’t give up!

Most likely scenario is txiki continuing to stare at a sticky note that states leipzig want 100m and him scratching his head, confused if he can offer 92.5 and get by. I expect this exercise to continue until he gets to 97.5m then will back out due to having differing valuations of the player.

Thanks mate, yeah I suppose I did plus I got Alfie Haaland and Raiola slipping in unnoticed right as well.
I can say with head held high that it's a Desmond for my ITK predictions.
And probably my last to do with stuff, if my mate texts me with anymore airport news I'm keeping it to myself :)
Hi mate, don’t be daft, any snippets of info keep this forum going, keep up the good work.

hahaha i actually think it’s very entertaining, i had no idea football transfers could be fun. don’t give up!
Me neither, it was great watching it from afar but it's no the same being in the eye of the storm.
You know that you are now the 1st link to anything Gvardiol posts or any movements he does now, I'm handing all responsibilities of ITK capabilities over to you know.

Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.