Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
His latest Instagram photo looks intriguing. Could be being a massive optimist but looks like there's fencing similar to that you'd see at an airfield on the left side of the photo. I'll have to leave for someone else to post the photo as don't have a clue how to do it myself.

His latest Instagram photo looks intriguing. Could be being a massive optimist but looks like there's fencing similar to that you'd see at an airfield on the left side of the photo. I'll have to leave for someone else to post the photo as don't have a clue how to do it myself.
i’m afraid it’s not. that is the road that leads to novigrad from posedarje. my friend recognized the road, the fencing on the left is new, beautiful panoramic view of novigrad apparently, she says she’s sure, drives there often her whole
life. he’s driving around novigrad basically, little troll.

B8E4FB82-05F2-43CB-AE85-C1738E7DF799.jpeg

i’m afraid it’s not. that is the road that leads to novigrad from posedarje. my friend recognized the road, the fencing on the left is new, beautiful panoramic view of novigrad apparently, she says she’s sure, drives there often her whole
life. he’s driving around novigrad basically, little troll.

View attachment 86017
You're knowledge is different gravy.
If I didn't know better I'd say you live in Croatia... :)

Vanchi with some incredible insights lol
lol my friend is incredible, i asked her about the road as a joke and she immediately recognized it. she’s going to
novigrad on friday, if he’ll still be there she has to come back with an autograph and a video message because she didn’t take me to the big joško party in december and i mean, joško and a lot of alcohol, why not go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.