Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks epic but unfortunately no way Bayern let him leave.
Yeah I was wondering why this is suddenly a thing. The newspapers saying Barcelona are after him as a replacement for Busquets, but presumably after him in the same way they've been 'after' Bernardo for two years.

He'd be incredible, but unless he's in the last year of his contract, it's not going to happen.

Yeah I was wondering why this is suddenly a thing. The newspapers saying Barcelona are after him as a replacement for Busquets, but presumably after him in the same way they've been 'after' Bernardo for two years.

He'd be incredible, but unless he's in the last year of his contract, it's not going to happen.
Seems he wasnt happy with the dismissal of Nagelsmann and the locker room/management this season. He contract has 2 years on it

Rodri Kimmich
Gvardiol Dias Stones

Is absolutely terrifying tbh, power, pace, passing, monsters the lot of em.
One problem with that - where's Nathan Ake?
If he signs a new contract, which he's reported to be doing, i just can't see him being happy sitting on the bench, or us spending €100m on Gvardiol.

One problem with that - where's Nathan Ake?
If he signs a new contract, which he's reported to be doing, i just can't see him being happy sitting on the bench, or us spending €100m on Gvardiol.
in the mix fighting for the place, but when noting the incoming possibilities its a bit daft not to list them first. Any of the CB's could be in there at any given fitness/form time tbh and we' still look formidable.

Graham Hunter seems certain that he will be at Man City next season at least.. Im not sure how he would get that from though considering he is in Spain, maybe some colleague had said to him that he has decided against Real, it looks like its between those two at least, if Perez was ever interested to stomp up that kind of money for a defender. I think he will be at City next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.