Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leipzig tier 1 top source
i clicked on the link its in german, it gave me two options i assume were to do with permissions,i clicked one of them and it wanted me to subscribe for 9.99 , great link : )

paywalled for me, whats it say?
Can't read the article but I found a screenshot on Twitter and translated it -- "Josko and his advisors have given us their wish to move to Manchester City. We are in talks with Manchester. Nothing more can be said about that at the moment." Then it says he'll end up at City with a fee of €100m plus bonuses, but it "could take a few more days."

Can't read the article but I found a screenshot on Twitter and translated it -- "Josko and his advisors have given us their wish to move to Manchester City. We are in talks with Manchester. Nothing more can be said about that at the moment." Then it says he'll end up at City with a fee of €100m plus bonuses, but it "could take a few more days."
Cheers

Personally wouldn't be offering anywhere near 100 million euros just don't think he is that good but I trust the club and hopefully he will prove me wrong. Absurd amount of money for a centre back.

Wasn't it at the presentation of the PL trophy against Chelsea that Laporte was crying at the end? Surely there could be no clearer sign that he expects to leave? (And maybe doesn't particularly want to). I think he's a class player, incidentally. But we've never — in the history of the club — been so well stocked across the back. That's maybe his misfortune.
What he did for us at the end of last season should never ever be forgotten, our defenders were dropping like 9 pins and he delayed his operation to get us over the line. A selfless act in a very selfish industry. Plus scoring the winner in a cup final against Bogey team fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.