Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
is he still sitting on them suitcases? - he needs to be careful he'll be getting piles
if he gets piles he’ll need another suitcase for all the piles stuff, this will never end :D
still sitting and waiting and waiting and sitting, a tragic story of an abandoned young man
DD4F63E1-DD42-4AA0-83A6-FF4AB50CA98D.jpeg

City genuinely interested in Rice and trying to put a bid for him but City have their own valuation so they walk away when things isn't plausible anymore.

So i don't know why this nonsense of us trying to wind up Arsenal still exist, it's no different than whatever Eni Aluko said earlier two weeks ago.
Correct, and we don't do it as a "business strategy" either. Some people should just stay off the internet, it's not good for their mental health.

Correct, and we don't do it as a "business strategy" either. Some people should just stay off the internet, it's not good for their mental health.
I suppose people are a little anxious given the slow start to the window and all the rumours regarding key exits supposedly following Gundo out the door. But we have made a reasonable job of filling that admittedly big gap and will most likely plug any others that emerge.
We are targeting quality so obviously there will be competition for signatures. Remember we are also handicapped by the PL charges as rivals will be quick to point out the worst case scenarios to players thinking of signing for us.
Thankfully the folks at the helm are a lot more composed than the more excitable elements posting here.

I suppose people are a little anxious given the slow start to the window and all the rumours regarding key exits supposedly following Gundo out the door. But we have made a reasonable job of filling that admittedly big gap and will most likely plug any others that emerge.
We are targeting quality so obviously there will be competition for signatures. Remember we are also handicapped by the PL charges as rivals will be quick to point out the worst case scenarios to players thinking of signing for us.
Thankfully the folks at the helm are a lot more composed than the more excitable elements posting here.
I'm in no way ITK but I'd put good money on the fact that we're not "handicapped by the PL charges" in the eyes of any player. The media may want you to believe that but in no way will that be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.