Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
with a glimpse of summer’s heatwaves in his eyes?

island of krk today according to his instagram. and there’s an airport there in case you’re bored :D
Nope, I'm done with airports and flight tracker.

I'm sure this place will blow up if he eventually makes his way here, until then I'm out the loop.

( pssst.... What is the airport called? Ssh, don't tell anyone I asked)

Nope, I'm done with airports and flight tracker.

I'm sure this place will blow up if he eventually makes his way here, until then I'm out the loop.

( pssst.... What is the airport called? Ssh, don't tell anyone I asked)
rijeka airport - rjk.

let’s say he did go to manchester and all the media stuff is ready, how would they manage to keep it a secret with so many people involved? an announcement would be great but i won’t be surprised if i see him in leipzig next week.

rijeka airport - rjk.

let’s say he did go to manchester and all the media stuff is ready, how would they manage to keep it a secret with so many people involved? an announcement would be great but i won’t be surprised if i see him in leipzig next week.
No disrespect to Gvardiol but he hasn't the Haaland status, he could slip in and out of England quite easy without being noticed. Personally I wouldn't know what he looked like even if I fell over him as I'd not heard of him before the world cup.
Some people have said it's done, my dippy mate at the airport has had him in the UK three times already, in an age where everyone has got the mobile rights someone surely might have a photo of him somewhere but like I said because he isn't a household name he can slip in and out easy.

We should expect movement on this deal now. I feel he signs for us next week.

You said there would be an announcement on Monday or Tuesday. It’s now Wednesday… or are you just guessing?
Unsure on the hold up unfortunately, possibly due to leipzig confirming there deals which are being delayed, just glad I've been told its been completed and would expect there to be movement soon, going to be a big signing for us this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.