Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the United States. Snarky is a very common word if you have an IQ above 50 or if you’re not so sheltered that you think it only exist in united fans’ vocabulary. Which is what I’m interpreting you’re saying but tbh I have no idea as it doesn’t make a lot of sense.
Don’t get involved then if it’s beyond you and doesn’t make sense lol.

I can't see any good reason for thinking that vanchi is not authentic. Of course, all this may be a bit of a joke (education of vanchi in the subtleties of Mancunian humour perhaps?) which I'm not getting. Anyway, what would be the point of a Utd or Liverpool fan coming on here to... well, what? Don't want to lay on the flattery too thick (always a danger that I'll be thought to be another part of a Cunning Plan to undermine something) but there is always the matter of intelligence to put into the mix.
It is the time of year when not much is happening so digression is always on the cards - was it on this thread that people wandered off the argue about the correct pronunciation of Vimto? All good stuff.

Was always going to get done. Never in doubt this one. Now let’s replace mahrez please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.