Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
they did say he would play plenty in preseason... I just dont see all 4 of mcatee, peronne, palmer and bob being on the bench/in the squad by time season starts
Depends on if they get a Mahrez replacement or not. I can see all four staying if there isnt one.

Not all of those money is going to be used on transfers budget, are we going to forget that the Club also have operational cost running clubs like paying for bills, wages, etc.

There's reason of why we didn't overpay and overspend our money because the club management also thinking about spending need not related to transfer.
It's obvious the guy was just fucking around. It's getting so one might have to post notes on here like "just joking", "Being sarcastic", "wishful thinking", "just messing with you", and so on because some reactions to these posts are obviously missing the mark in terms of the posters intent. JMO

Not questioning Gvardiol's quality cos I know next to nothing about him. We are just a bit short up front - or at the very least we're relying on kids to fill the squad - and I don't think it's unreasonable to point it out when we already have a lot of defenders currently signed to the club and have let Mahrez go without lining up a direct replacement. I'm much happier with the move for Gvardiol now it seems we are in for a winger as well but at the time of the original post it didn't look like we were.
Nothing has changed regarding being in for wingers since your post 24 hours ago.

you mean the children on here that wanted their new toys IMMEDIATELY (stamps foot) whatever the cost
Worth noting it does not seem like there was any savings, the 100m euro package is what Leipzig wanted and seems like they got.

I wasn't one of the ones saying Txiki sucks or whatever but the cost was pretty clear from the start.

Reactions: CC1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.