Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very expensive for such an unproven player... interesting
that’s a typical leipzig move. scout, develop, sell. the guy could flop of course but it wouldn’t surprise me to see him sold for big money in the future.

i’m seeing arsenal fans getting triggered by gvardiol transfer for weeks now. olympics level of mental gymnastics to make him utter crap. the world cup doesn’t matter (prolly cause saliba played 27 minutes) and gvardiol winning 6 club trophies at just 21 also doesn’t matter because if it’s not the pl it’s irrelevant apparently, not like they have to play and fight for trophies wherever they play. arrogant assholes.

that’s a typical leipzig move. scout, develop, sell. the guy could flop of course but it wouldn’t surprise me to see him sold for big money in the future.

i’m seeing arsenal fans getting triggered by gvardiol transfer for weeks now. olympics level of mental gymnastics to make him utter crap. the world cup doesn’t matter (prolly cause saliba played 27 minutes) and gvardiol winning 6 club trophies at just 21 also doesn’t matter because if it’s not the pl it’s irrelevant apparently, not like they have to play and fight for trophies wherever they play. arrogant assholes.
Still think Lukeba is the trigger.

If Silva stays,what surgery is needed? And who is saying we won't spend more over the next 6 weeks?

This kid is special,they dont come around very often,100m will look a bargain in a relatively short time.He is also Laportes replacement/upgrade.
If Bernardo stays
If Mahrez stays
If KDB can stay injury free
If Phillips turns his City career around

Too many questions marks in midfield and forward areas for me where we could require investment to replace/stregthen.

I’m just surprised we’re investing so much in the defence when it’s the strongest area of the squad and probably the best it’s ever been.

If Bernardo stays
If Mahrez stays

Too many questions marks in midfield and forward areas for me where we could require investment to replace/stregthen.

I’m just surprised we’re investing so much in the defence when it’s the strongest area of the squad and probably the best it’s ever been.
our defence looks outstanding IF dias is fit, perhaps we are looking to invest so much because until dias came back after the world cup our defence looked very short.

If Bernardo stays
If Mahrez stays

Gvardiol can do what stones does but from the left side and given stones injury record its clearly an important role in peps new system.

mahrez or bernie goes they will be replaced irrespective of the gvardiol signing. Mahrez will be going but i have doubts that anyone pays the 75m for bernardo.

I think phils likley to play the kev role now if kevs not fully fit and im looking forward to see his development in that role.

Wirtz is a good player but getting him would just seal the deal that Pep doesn't see Phil playing centrally and to me, that would be more than disappointing.

Both exiting, Wirtz the obvious preferred choice just down to ability. But Leverkusen will ask Bellingham/Rice level money for him so seems very unlikely.
Only an issue if Txiki and Pep don't value him at 100mish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.