Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this crazy hope that Gvardiol is going in to play CM and that Laporte will stay (Philips being the one to move on) - Plus if there's room a couple of attacking extras.

..............Ederson............ (Ortega)
..Stones ......Dias ......Ake .. (Walker/Akanji/Laporte)
..........Rodri Gvardiol......... (Kovacic)
Bernardo KDB Foden Grealish (Olise/Duko/Bobb/Palmer/McAtee)
............Haaland.............. (Alvarez)
I think one of the main reasons that Pep wanted him was so that he could play him and Stones at the same time, teams know that we will push Stones into midfield to outnumber them but now we can do the same with Gvardiol. They won't have a clue who is coming from where anymore.

I think one of the main reasons that Pep wanted him was so that he could play him and Stones at the same time, teams know that we will push Stones into midfield to outnumber them but now we can do the same with Gvardiol. They won't have a clue who is coming from where anymore.
My thought is that if either Stones or Gvardiol play in midfield then there's enough cover for Rodri so we could sell Philips or even let him go on loan to see if he regains his mojo.

Evening everyone, hope you’re doing well. Here’s a short video detailing everything you need to know about Josko Gvardiol in under 4 minutes for those interested. This kid is quite comfortably the best young defender in world football and is going to take his game to another level altogether under the guidance of Pep. As always, I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have and would love to hear your thoughts, cheers!

I have this crazy hope that Gvardiol is going in to play CM and that Laporte will stay (Philips being the one to move on) - Plus if there's room a couple of attacking extras.

..................Ederson................. (Ortega)
...Stones ......Dias .........Ake ... (Walker/Akanji/Laporte)
...............Rodri Gvardiol.......... (Kovacic/Lewis)
Bernardo KDB Foden Grealish (Olise/Duko/Bobb/Palmer/McAtee)
....................Haaland.............. (Alvarez)
Laporte staying seems unlikely, as does Phillips leaving. But I would expect Gvardiol to be tried in the CB --> CDM role, only one other than Stones that can do that and his passing would be very useful there

I understand that the fee has been agreed but not the payment or bonus terms.

IF IF IF IF the player ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY wants to sign for City,we should set a deadline (96 hours) or we defer it until his buyout clause is activated next summer.

We are hardly short of multi purpose defenders.
BINGO....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.