Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata.

Jimfv1 said:
richards30 said:
Ntini77 said:
I still feel we have the best squad in the league.
i think when we get nasri we`ve as good a squad as anyone else but if chelsea get mata and modric they will be very strong bud. after that its all about tactics and how the players respond to the managers setup.

And Chelsea also have Lukaku too !!!

No one seems to be commenting on the fact that Chelsea now have six strikers !

Torres, Drogba, Kalou, Anelka, Sturridge and Lukaku ??

The general consensus on this forum is that you can't keep 4 strikers happy, so how about 6 ?

I can see that Chelsea are now rebuilding, Essien is always injured, Mikel will be missing in January, Ramires is so so, Terry and Lampard are getting on a bit and becoming more injury prone and missing games, but how does Chelsea's spending tie in with FFPR ? Haven't they spent more than us this year ? (after Modric and Mata complete their deals)
exactly mate but most people did state that this would be the last window to really flash the cash for most clubs before tightening the belts but at the minute i`m happy we`ve not spent so much and have been shrewd in the market? would have loved mata though as he is a gem of a player already and could play both wings so his ability to adapt to several positions would have made him a perfect signing!

It's funny that Abramovic was reported as being one of the main proponents of the FFPR, Platini regularly mentions him as wanting it imposed, yet here we are, Chelsea getting set to spend a total of around £150m this calendar year.

I wonder what Platini and his Belgian mate have to say about this?

richards30 said:
Jimfv1 said:
richards30 said:
i think when we get nasri we`ve as good a squad as anyone else but if chelsea get mata and modric they will be very strong bud. after that its all about tactics and how the players respond to the managers setup.

The general consensus on this forum is that you can't keep 4 strikers happy, so how about 6 ?

I can see that Chelsea are now rebuilding, Essien is always injured, Mikel will be missing in January, Ramires is so so, Terry and Lampard are getting on a bit and becoming more injury prone and missing games, but how does Chelsea's spending tie in with FFPR ? Haven't they spent more than us this year ? (after Modric and Mata complete their deals)
exactly mate but most people did state that this would be the last window to really flash the cash for most clubs before tightening the belts but at the minute i`m happy we`ve not spent so much and have been shrewd in the market? would have loved mata though as he is a gem of a player already and could play both wings so his ability to adapt to several positions would have made him a perfect signing!

interesting perspective mate seeing as we are the third highest spenders in europe so far and likely to be top come the nasri and a n other signings

tonea2003 said:
richards30 said:
Jimfv1 said:

interesting perspective mate seeing as we are the third highest spenders in europe so far and likely to be top come the nasri and a n other signings

I'm sure the rags and Liverpool are alraedy ahead of us this close season... and Chelsea will top us if Mata and Modric sign.

So we're not even in the top 3 in England at the moment!

Soulboy said:
tonea2003 said:
richards30 said:

I'm sure the rags and Liverpool are alraedy ahead of us this close season... and Chelsea will top us if Mata and Modric sign.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/statistiken/startseite/transfers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/stati ... sfers.html</a>

Re: Mata 2 Chelsea done deal... + MoDRIC!

kun said:
...According to Guillem Balague
http://twitter.com/#!/GuillemBalague

Was told today by a top source at Spurs that Modric will go too. If that is the case, if that happens... wow!!

28m euros for Mata... yesterday I met Villas Boas, expected all sorted by Sunday and since then player and coach have spoken

Mata move 2 Chelsea sorted. It's a matter of hours. Clubs agreed fee, 28m, personal terms agreed too. He's very much looking 4ward to it

will massively improve Chelski this season - decent signings - Modric still not certain but he will certainly improve them

Definitely needed a new thread. The existing Juan Mata thread 3 posts down was not enough.

tonea2003 said:
Soulboy said:
tonea2003 said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/statistiken/startseite/transfers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/stati ... sfers.html</a>

But that doesn't take into account the £15m we received for Boateng and Given.

It's always net cost that matters...

tonea2003 said:
richards30 said:
Jimfv1 said:

but we`ve brought the net spend down as we sold boateng for about £11m? and shay for £3.5-4m? so them deals paid for savic and clichy then we`ve got the aguero deal at £35m so thats what we`ve spent so far.sorry mate should have explained it better first off!! :-)

avoidconfusion said:
Definitely needed a new thread. The existing Juan Mata thread 3 posts down was not enough.

Where have you been? It's obligatory now that we have at least 3 threads on each topic and anyone found using the search button faces an immediate ban,get with the programme fella.....!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.