Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

i really hope this guy is like silva... already done, no one knows and will be announced after the euros ;)

Golden Balls said:
inGavious said:
i'd buy Juan Mata for sure ... he's a star in my PES2011 team :D

1) FIFA rips Pes any day
2) Bigger players than Mata can be attracted now. He would be good on the left side however, which will allow Silva in behind the striker and Sanchez on the right

But Mata is far better on Fifa than Sanchez, I bought both of them on my career. :)

hahah beat you to him Citeh. Comolli is on a flight to Valencia this evening to hash out this transfer with their board.

Aww bless they have the reliable source that is twitter in lpool too. I am sure he is going to be so very exciited to be leaving the champions league placed valencia to play with jordan henderson and charlie adam under king kenny who so very nearly got you into europe.

I mean why on earth would he want to come and play with his fellow world cup winning friend david silva in a champions league team when you have so many noticeable advantages

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=575&q=mata+liverpool&btnG=Google+Search" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.co.uk/search?client=f ... gle+Search</a>

I mean look at the tremendous amount of reliable sources that say this is happening.

Also you are aware that the player isnt in valencia at the mo arent you so its kind of pointless going there if the player isnt there

billyred said:
hahah beat you to him Citeh. Comolli is on a flight to Valencia this evening to hash out this transfer with their board.

"Beat you to him"

You do realise if we go for him you wouldnt stand a chance right?

by billyred a long fucking time ago said:
don't buy your Tevez shirts yet. Liverpool have entered the race again.

ahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

billyred said:

Delusional. There would be no beating of anything if he was a priority of ours, we'd have him and he'd be here with his mate Silva looking forward to Champions League football rather than weekly mourning and candle tributes to a new tragedy.

billyred said:

billyred said:
don't buy your Tevez shirts yet. Liverpool have entered the race again.

Just like last time eh?? Have a word with yourself ya thick bin dipping twat.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.