Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Mad 4 It said:
I will be extremely disappointed if the club are not in for this guy, even more so than the Sanchez deal not happening!

If we know about him, they know about him. Undoubtedly we'll have scouts at the U21's as well. Whether or not we go for him.. one can only hope.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Mad 4 It said:
I will be extremely disappointed if the club are not in for this guy, even more so than the Sanchez deal not happening!

If we know about him, they know about him. Undoubtedly we'll have scouts at the U21's as well. Whether or not we go for him.. one can only hope.

Scouting who ? Mata!!!

Don`t our scouts watched the Spanish League ??? He is one of the top 5 Spanish midfielders in La Liga and everybody knows his talent.

Tevez City said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Mad 4 It said:

Scouting who ? Mata!!!

Don`t our scouts watched the Spanish League ??? He is one of the top 5 Spanish midfielders in La Liga and everybody knows his talent.

Who said, that all scouts do is scout? they'll form reports on his performance also, probably the same scouts that are in Spain for us.

HellasLEAF said:
just watched Ukraine vs Spain. Mata was the best player on the pitch. 2 goals as well.
Has there been a match in which he wasn't? That is the one I am waiting for :)

Dax777 said:
HellasLEAF said:
just watched Ukraine vs Spain. Mata was the best player on the pitch. 2 goals as well.
Has there been a match in which he wasn't? That is the one I am waiting for :)

The real shocker is Spain managed to score a goal tonight Mata had nothing to do with. :)

TheSituation said:
Mata has quickly become one of the most overrated players in world football. He's nowhere near as good as some of the people on this site would have you believe.

Would it be fair to say that you are anti Mata?

Lancet Fluke said:
TheSituation said:
Mata has quickly become one of the most overrated players in world football. He's nowhere near as good as some of the people on this site would have you believe.

*applause*

Lancet Fluke said:
TheSituation said:

Exactly my thoughts.

Edit: antimata +1, didn't catch that :O :)

Lancet Fluke said:
TheSituation said:

This guy thinks he's the Oracle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.