Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Castiel said:
Andouble said:
the "agent source" saying how he'd like to play at Liverpool, regardless of not being in Europe.
They better hope he doesn't give Torres a call to ask what its like.

tbf I've never really heard anything indicating that they treat their players poorly.

The article on him said he was looking for a move to the PL, learning English and all. Valencia's players know the club is in financial trouble and won't win anything with Barca and Real as top dogs.

I wish we would get him, he is such class and would be a huge success at a club like Liverpool.

Andouble said:
Castiel said:
Andouble said:
the "agent source" saying how he'd like to play at Liverpool, regardless of not being in Europe.
They better hope he doesn't give Torres a call to ask what its like.

tbf I've never really heard anything indicating that they treat their players poorly.
Well he was played through injury because they relied on him completely for goals and he looked pretty depressed by the time he left. I think even Reina has been whispering about a move.

hope he doesn't go to the dippers, think we need both Sanchez and Mata.

Andouble said:

Because they might offer high wages and might end up being the only deal in town, so he's got to make the right noises.

In reality I'm sure his client would prefer to play CL football with one of his close friends in the team, probably with higher wages too, with the team that's somewhat more likely to compete these days.

Regardless of what Scousers say, I actually reckon most players under 25 from abroad are barely cognizant of their 'history' with the exception of their 2005 European Cup win - which means little if they aren't competitive to anywhere near that level six years later.

Hasn't convinced me when I've been watching him at the Under 21s but I've hardly watched him other than at this tournament.

Is he up to it?

skillman said:
Hasn't convinced me when I've been watching him at the Under 21s but I've hardly watched him other than at this tournament.

Is he up to it?

I hope this is a wind up. I really do. He's been the player of the tournament so far!

MCFC-alan88 said:
skillman said:

Is he up to it?

I hope this is a wind up. I really do. He's been the player of the tournament so far!

Didn't stand out vs England. In my opinion of course.

Valencia fans rate him better than silva.

That being the case get him over here pronto I say. Seriously they are desperate for money if we offered 20 - 25 million for him they would take our arm off I am sure.

Personally I am hoping barca get Sanchez and we go for him, these Spanish players just seem to have a spot on attitude they don't fucking moan even when they want away, don't mind being kicked don't seem to mind our weather and culture.

This guy is a low low risk option compared to Sanchez. He would be a star in the prem IMO and fit in perfectly with silva and tevez in our squad.

We really don't want to let the likes of Liverpool have a free run on this guy.

alera said:
Valencia fans rate him better than silva.

That being the case get him over here pronto I say. Seriously they are desperate for money if we offered 20 - 25 million for him they would take our arm off I am sure.

Personally I am hoping barca get Sanchez and we go for him, these Spanish players just seem to have a spot on attitude they don't fucking moan even when they want away, don't mind being kicked don't seem to mind our weather and culture.

This guy is a low low risk option compared to Sanchez. He would be a star in the prem IMO and fit in perfectly with silva and tevez in our squad.

We really don't want to let the likes of Liverpool have a free run on this guy.

This should come as no surprise, - but I agree with every single word in this excellent post. Bravo Alera, you speak the truth.
Say adiós to Sanchez and Bienvenidos to Mata.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.