Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Is it just me, or does Martinez look about as pacey as Gareth Barry?

I can't tell if it's his height making him looks slow, or if he really is slow.

Shifting the thread back to Mata...

Bobby, Bobby, Sign Him Up!!

Blue Haze said:

Without being too critical - isnt 'as pacey as Barry'' a contradiction in terms my friend? I have a shed that shows more inclination to move forward and is many times more useful too....................especially at containment.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Blue Haze said:

Without being too critical - isnt 'as pacey as Barry'' a contradiction in terms my friend? I have a shed that shows more inclination to move forward and is many times more useful too....................especially at containment.

mate your obsession with Barry is quite frankly boring

grim up north said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Blue Haze said:

and inaccurate

mate your obsession with Barry is quite frankly boring

BlueCityfan said:
Barca wont let Thiago go.

There are lots of good players that i would like to see at City.

Shaqiri would be a good winger addition. Javi Martinez would suit Citys midfield perfectly. Mata...Dunno...maybe he would suit aswell.

But Martinez is the stand out guy IMO. Tall and so confident on the ball and amazing passer. Would be perfect replacment for Barry.

Tbh I would choose Martinez over Mata, but I have only seen the two play in this tournament so I might be miles of.

If we got Martinez he could replace Barry Milner and Vierra (already gone). That would be a big saving in wages. 2 from 3 would play each game in a 4231 Yaya De Jong or Martinez!

bookiesgirl said:
according to the mail arsenal have bid 18 mill for him

There was a report that Liverpool bid 17m back end of May. So that makes sense, if true maybe they will lose both Fab and Nasri?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.