Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

alera said:
Valencia fans rate him better than silva.

That being the case get him over here pronto I say. Seriously they are desperate for money if we offered 20 - 25 million for him they would take our arm off I am sure.

Personally I am hoping barca get Sanchez and we go for him, these Spanish players just seem to have a spot on attitude they don't fucking moan even when they want away, don't mind being kicked don't seem to mind our weather and culture.

This guy is a low low risk option compared to Sanchez. He would be a star in the prem IMO and fit in perfectly with silva and tevez in our squad.

We really don't want to let the likes of Liverpool have a free run on this guy.

Nothing to add except my complete agreement and the hope that public opinion can gather momentum and make a difference on our final decisions.

Desperately hope this pans out.

Tron Coltrane said:
alera said:
Valencia fans rate him better than silva.

That being the case get him over here pronto I say. Seriously they are desperate for money if we offered 20 - 25 million for him they would take our arm off I am sure.

Personally I am hoping barca get Sanchez and we go for him, these Spanish players just seem to have a spot on attitude they don't fucking moan even when they want away, don't mind being kicked don't seem to mind our weather and culture.

This guy is a low low risk option compared to Sanchez. He would be a star in the prem IMO and fit in perfectly with silva and tevez in our squad.

We really don't want to let the likes of Liverpool have a free run on this guy.
Nothing to add except my complete agreement and the hope that public opinion can gather momentum and make a difference on our final decisions.

If we get Sanchez he will go to Barca if we don't then it's down between us and Liverfool
Desperately hope this pans out.

I think if we wanted him he would choose us over the dippers all day long.

Do we want him? Doesnt look like it at the moment.

Saying that, every man and his dog is watching the Sanchez story. I think we could have a place for both of them no problem.

vallens said:
On the way to the scouse cunts according to the times.

No, he is not. He will think about his future from next monday onwards and look at every opportunity.

He might go to Barca...they are interested if Sanchez deal falls apart.

be just like us to lose out on sanchez and mata. then where does that leave us. i would go after mata now,get him signed..an if we get sanchez good, if we dont not all is lost.

TV Alert for Yanks. Spain's U21 team plays Switzerland at 2:30 pm eastern time. Its being carried by ESPNU (DirecTV channel 208). Should be a good opportunity to watch Mata.

BlueJill said:
TV Alert for Yanks. Spain's U21 team plays Switzerland at 2:30 pm eastern time. Its being carried by ESPNU (DirecTV channel 208). Should be a good opportunity to watch Mata.

Thank you I had already logged on to ESPN3.com and was about to wait for show time!!

On Tv makes it much more easier.

Hopefully the Mata deal with have legs and be sorted quickly.

We have good history with Valecnia and of course have Silva so we should be in a good position. Good age, bags of top level experience and would fit into Mancini's team with ease.

BlueJill said:
Yep. Looking forward to it :) Mata v. Shaqiri

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.