Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Dax777 said:
BlueJill said:
TV Alert for Yanks. Spain's U21 team plays Switzerland at 2:30 pm eastern time. Its being carried by ESPNU (DirecTV channel 208). Should be a good opportunity to watch Mata.
Yep. Looking forward to it :) Mata v. Shaqiri

They have him lined up on the right. Is that typical for him Dax? I thought I read he was usually center or left.

BlueJill said:
Dax777 said:
BlueJill said:
TV Alert for Yanks. Spain's U21 team plays Switzerland at 2:30 pm eastern time. Its being carried by ESPNU (DirecTV channel 208). Should be a good opportunity to watch Mata.
Yep. Looking forward to it :) Mata v. Shaqiri

They have him lined up on the right. Is that typical for him Dax? I thought I read he was usually center or left.
Luis Vila plays him differently from his club. He has had him on the right drifting in most of this tournament. Jefren started the game against England on the left and Muniain has played there the rest of the tourney.

He started out as the Central striker in one of the games, but normaly he is on the Right while Lopez starts up top

LoveCity said:
Shaqiri outplaying Mata and Thiago here.
Doubt it. He is clearly more skillful and less team oriented. So he stands out more. WHile Mata has missed some pass connections, his intelligence, movement and vision are superior to Shaqiri's.

But for my money, Javi Martinez will be a stud if he came to the Prem. He is prem primed.

Thiago Alcantara just scored a wonder goal in the final of the U-21s.

We need to buy him right now, 50m bid.

Barca wont let Thiago go.

There are lots of good players that i would like to see at City.

Shaqiri would be a good winger addition. Javi Martinez would suit Citys midfield perfectly. Mata...Dunno...maybe he would suit aswell.

But Martinez is the stand out guy IMO. Tall and so confident on the ball and amazing passer. Would be perfect replacment for Barry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.