Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/valencia-coach-emery-open-selling-arsenal-liverpool-target-mata-1768691" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... ta-1768691</a>

Valencia coach Unai Emery cannot rule out selling star midfielder Juan Mata.

Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United
have all been in touch with Valencia this summer about a price for Mata.

Emery said: "Right now I cannot imagine it (selling him), but we cannot rule it out.

"The idea is for him to continue, but he may leave at any time, for a good economic situation for the club and the ambition of the player, but today the idea is to continue."

skillman said:
I can't see this one happening if it means he'll play on the opposite side to Silva because Mancini clearly favours symmetry in his teams.

Vinnie (right footed) - Lescott (left footed)
De Jong (right footed) - Barry (left footed)
Yaya Toure (right footed) - Silva (left footed)

Not sure, though. I could be wrong but I think Nasri is the more likely.

1. Not really! Lest we forget, The starting CD duo was Kolo and Komps (both right footed, eve though I agree a left footer in CD is a good idea).

2. Besides, Mancini will always take talent over symetry. Every coach would. Not to mention both SIlva and Johnson often played together. oneon the left and one on the right.

Anyway, I really believe we will be switching to a 442 this season if he gets his players.

So

...Micah....Savic.....Komps.......Clichy
....................De Jong........................
.......Silva.......Yaya..............Mata........
..............Aguero.....Balotelli.............

Dax777 said:
skillman said:
I can't see this one happening if it means he'll play on the opposite side to Silva because Mancini clearly favours symmetry in his teams.

Vinnie (right footed) - Lescott (left footed)
De Jong (right footed) - Barry (left footed)
Yaya Toure (right footed) - Silva (left footed)

Not sure, though. I could be wrong but I think Nasri is the more likely.

1. Not really! Lest we forget, The starting CD duo was Kolo and Komps (both right footed, eve though I agree a left footer in CD is a good idea).

2. Besides, Mancini will always take talent over symetry. Every coach would. Not to mention both SIlva and Johnson often played together. oneon the left and one on the right.

Anyway, I really believe we will be switching to a 442 this season if he gets his players.

So

...Micah....Savic.....Komps.......Clichy
....................De Jong........................
.......Silva.......Yaya..............Mata........
..............Aguero.....Balotelli.............

If we start with that team against Swansea I might not recover till the second half. That is a hilariously talented squad.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11679_7052458,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 58,00.html</a>

Mata happy with Valencia
Spain international plays down talk of summer switch

Valencia forward Juan Mata has again insisted he is happy to remain at the Mestalla and has distanced himself from a Premier League switch this summer.

The Spain international, who was part of Vicente del Bosque's World Cup-winning squad last year and led the Under 21 side to glory in the European Championship earlier this summer, has repeatedly claimed to be content with his current club.

But transfer speculation has continued regardless and the player has been linked with the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City and Tottenham this summer.

Coach Unai Emery admitted that Valencia may sell if a big team comes in with an attractive offer.

But Mata says he is focused on his current club and told Marca: "I have never said I want to leave.

Realities

"From here to August 31, if there are any offers then the first to know about it will be the club. I never said I wasn't happy here.

"There's no point speaking about suppositions. I like to talk about realities. I am very relaxed because if there is anything, the club will assess it.

Mata claims he is used to dealing with transfer talk, in any case, having been tipped to move to Barcelona during last summer's World Cup and then heavily linked with several sides during the recent Euros.

"For me, isolating myself is no problem," he said. "I already went through it at the World Cup and at the European Under 21 Championship.

"I know the boss said something (about the possibility of me leaving), but I am not aware of any offer having arrived."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.