Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

HellasLEAF said:
we need to stop dreaming about Mata. we have never been linked with this player!! not happening!

I tell ya who really would be a dream signing, Arjen Robben. Exactly what we need.

Andouble said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
That's nasri sorted fellas..mata to arsenal tomorrow and nasri to us.

And wenger seems annoyed at press so believe the exact opposite of what he says to them...wonder if he learned that from our lot :-)

wouldn't expect any transfer to officially be signed off tomoz as Arsenal play
According to the Mirror Arsene Wenger has ruled out purchasing Mata

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Arsenal-Arsene-Wenger-rules-out-Juan-Mata-signing-warns-players-not-use-Cesc-Fabregas-Samir-Nasri-transfer-sagas-as-excuse-against-Newcastle-article784656.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 84656.html</a>

Whichc leaves Totenham, and Chelsea as the likely destinations. if it is true he did a goodbye wave at Valencia.'

Unless that is, he decides to go blue

i had an email last night from a guy who travels too and lives in spain of and on and he reckons we`ve finally gone in for mata!! said on the news out there that we feel sneijder is too expensive and mata is a cheaper and better long term option which i totally agree with.maybe bobby will play nasri inside and mata as his winger?

If Sneijder is to expensive then I can only see Mata being the last option available to us in this window. It appears to me that wenger is doing a Rednapp with regard to Mata albeit in a different way. Seems to me Mata is going but not to Arse so he's saying he's not interested or that he's worried about a bidding war so trying to keep it low key! Either way can't see Mata wanting to go to Arse as these days are they really a step up from Valencia

I think Mata will stay in Valencia, and that actually pleases me seeing as we are not signing him.

But, if this is true:

richards30 said:
we`ve finally gone in for mata!! said on the news out there that we feel sneijder is too expensive and mata is a cheaper and better long term option which i totally agree with.maybe bobby will play nasri inside and mata as his winger?

... I'd be thrilled!
Always wanted Mata rather than Sneijder, for all possible reasons.

Matt the Giant said:
I think Mata will stay in Valencia, and that actually pleases me seeing as we are not signing him.

But, if this is true:

richards30 said:
we`ve finally gone in for mata!! said on the news out there that we feel sneijder is too expensive and mata is a cheaper and better long term option which i totally agree with.maybe bobby will play nasri inside and mata as his winger?

... I'd be thrilled!
Always wanted Mata rather than Sneijder, for all possible reasons.
like i say though mate it only came to me by a guy who knows i`m a diehard blue!! not claiming anything more solid than that but it would be a no brainer if true?

Matt the Giant said:
I hear you mate...- doesn't stop me from hoping though. ;)
me too bud!!! we really must be in for him?! ticks every box that we want.....young,potential to improve,oh and..........FUCKING CLASS!!!!!! ;-)

richards30 said:
Matt the Giant said:
I hear you mate...- doesn't stop me from hoping though. ;)
me too bud!!! we really must be in for him?! ticks every box that we want.....young,potential to improve,oh and..........FUCKING CLASS!!!!!! ;-)

Very exciting news Richards,please let it not be bollox,i would much rather him than Sneijder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.