Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

It would make sense as Mancini wanted a midfielder (potentially Nasri) and a winger. Mata would slot right in without breaking the bank. There is always hope. Three weeks left in the transfer window and stranger things have happened.

On a side note, is it just me or has Arsenal done really well for themselves this summer?

The attack i.e Forwards and Wingers

Van Persey, Chammakh, Arshavin, Walcott, Vela, Gervihno, Chamberlain, Miyachi, Campbell. Say what you want about their experience, but that is one hell of a deep front line.

Their Central 3 is inexperienced but not bad with Song, Wishere, Ramsey Rosisky, Diaby, Frimpong. Needs one more player.

And Defense needs a solid CD and a leftback.

Really Arsenal is not much different from any of the other top 4.

United is short a CM
We are short a CM and Winger (and a CD if you ask me)
Chelsea is short in midfield. (Needs a creative mid)
And Pool is short at CD.

We all have needs, so why all the gloom and doom stories about Arsenal? They are frankly just as deep as the others.

Dax777 said:
On a side note, is it just me or has Arsenal done really well for themselves this summer?

It's just you.

Pam said:
Dax777 said:

It's just you.
Well, time will tell wouldn't it? Bookmark this thread Pam. You got yourself a bet :)

Dax777 said:

The attack i.e Forwards and Wingers

Van Persey, Chammakh, Arshavin, Walcott, Vela, Gervihno, Chamberlain, Miyachi, Campbell. Say what you want about their experience, but that is one hell of a deep front line.

Their Central 3 is inexperienced but not bad with Song, Wishere, Ramsey Rosisky, Diaby, Frimpong. Needs one more player.

And Defense needs a solid CD and a leftback.

Really Arsenal is not much different from any of the other top 4.

United is short a CM
We are short a CM and Winger (and a CD if you ask me)
Chelsea is short in midfield. (Needs a creative mid)
And Pool is short at CD.

We all have needs, so why all the gloom and doom stories about Arsenal? They are frankly just as deep as the others.

It's about proven quality. Name some players that are amongst the elite in their position right now? We have Kompany, De Jong, Yaya, Silva and Tevez. Rags have Vidic, Evra, Rooney, and unfortunately (more due to a lack of real quality wingers elsewhere) Nani. Chelsea have Cech, Cole, and although they may be getting on a bit, Lampard and Drogba. Arsenal have Van Persie. And he spends 3 months of the season injured. They're taking a big risk if they don't do any more business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.