Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

california blue said:
Gervinho might look like a tosser but he's very tricky an i think he'll be a big hit this year

He did the same thing everytime he had the ball today. For the first half an hour it worked but then Newcastle sussed him. Watch again tonigh and you'll see, everytime he had the ball it was run towards the touchline, cutback, cross. No cutting in through the middle, no rolling the ball to the edge of the box. Just that.

that lad is gonna tear some teams apart once he settles.I watched and thought he was far better workrate wise in that game than Adam Johnson ever has been for us.His final ball was poor but he was a terror.

To say otherwise is to have blue tinted specs on.

Thaksinssoldier said:
that lad is gonna tear some teams apart once he settles.I watched and thought he was far better workrate wise in that game than Adam Johnson ever has been for us.His final ball was poor but he was a terror.

I agree but i would rather Johnson as he does have more end product. Coz you can be a 'terror' all you want but without anything at the end your just now whats known as a 'Walcott'. Granted it is only his first game though so we shall see.

If Robin Van Persie stays fit all season, I don't think Arsenal will go out easy.......

Thaksinssoldier said:

Gervinho did hardly any work at all off the ball, judt a few forward runs, this is nonsense.

Wenger has said they won't be signing mata. Hope it's true !

alera said:
Wenger has said they won't be signing mata. Hope it's true !

Wenger don't sign him,
then, it is chance for us to get Mata.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

I agree but i would rather Johnson as he does have more end product. Coz you can be a 'terror' all you want but without anything at the end your just now whats known as a 'Walcott'. Granted it is only his first game though so we shall see.
I take it you say this because Johnson has had more productive seasons the last 3-4 years than Gervihno, correct?

Dax777 said:
On a side note, is it just me or has Arsenal done really well for themselves this summer?

The attack i.e Forwards and Wingers

Van Persey, Chammakh, Arshavin, Walcott, Vela, Gervihno, Chamberlain, Miyachi, Campbell. Say what you want about their experience, but that is one hell of a deep front line.

Their Central 3 is inexperienced but not bad with Song, Wishere, Ramsey Rosisky, Diaby, Frimpong. Needs one more player.

And Defense needs a solid CD and a leftback.

Really Arsenal is not much different from any of the other top 4.

United is short a CM
We are short a CM and Winger (and a CD if you ask me)
Chelsea is short in midfield. (Needs a creative mid)
And Pool is short at CD.

We all have needs, so why all the gloom and doom stories about Arsenal? They are frankly just as deep as the others.

Wouldnt touch ours, rags or chavs 11 and bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.