Juan Mata (Merged)

Re: Juan Mata is a must

Dribble said:
BlueindianNewcity said:
Dribble said:
^^This^^ Its a squad game and we're involved in four competitions, this is more than just the strongest 11, its about our strongest 25.

But we cant have world class talent and ask them to sit on bench.that wont be a happy squad.
It comes with the territory at the biggest clubs I'm afraid. If players were told to expect to play 30-35 games per season on rotation, I can't see any modern player seeing that as anything other than him being a part of a strong squad who are going places.

As a player, I'd prefer those terms than being guaranteed to play every game at Blackburn.........

Will silva,tevez,aguero agree being left on bench when they are fit? Mata is on his way up towards them and he may also find it difficult to being considered second to someone? Asking just out of curiosity.

Dribble said:
BlueJill said:
Freestyler said:
I doubt it's either Nasri or Mata.

you can accommodate both in the starting 11.

We need more than 11 starters.
^^This^^ Its a squad game and we're involved in four competitions, this is more than just the strongest 11, its about our strongest 25.

correct.

say we get BOTH.

easy.

----De Jong---Y.Toure

---Mata----Nasri---Silva

--------Aguero

Freestyler said:
Dribble said:
BlueJill said:

correct.

say we get BOTH.

easy.

----De Jong---Y.Toure

---Mata----Nasri---Silva

--------Aguero
i love that team :->

Can't believe you lot are forgetting how much of a natural finisher Mata is.

Freestyler said:
Dribble said:
BlueJill said:

correct.

say we get BOTH.

easy.

----De Jong---Y.Toure

---Mata----Nasri---Silva

--------Aguero
where do tevez,dzeko and balo fit into that

Don't you think it's amazing that a discussion about a player we have not even been linked with can generate almost a thousand posts. Remarkable.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Don't you think it's amazing that a discussion about a player we have not even been linked with can generate almost a thousand posts. Remarkable.

+1

That's the FIFA game generation for you
Football manager doesn't help either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.