Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Calling your mate a **** Pep is a term of endearment in the UK.

We all have that one mate who's shit at everything but we love them for being shit.

I understand you dont care, or you can "forgive" that Pep "plugs" his friend as assistant.

But I talk you like spanish feeling. Because here Lillo is typical example of "dummy" coach.

And it was a shock when we knew Lillo becomes 2nd coach in Man City, best team today.

It's like if tomorrow you can see Jimmy, the homeless who lives in the corner of your street, living in Buckingham, smoking Cohibas, drinking Dom Perignon and driving Rolls Royce.

You will exclaim "what the fuck? That's the fucked Jimmy. How and why is he living in Buckingham? What the hell??".

I understand you dont care, or you can "forgive" that Pep "plugs" his friend as assistant.

But I talk you like spanish feeling. Because here Lillo is typical example of "dummy" coach.

And it was a shock when we knew Lillo becomes 2nd coach in Man City, best team today.

It's like if tomorrow you can see Jimmy, the homeless who lives in the corner of your street, living in Buckingham, smoking Cohibas, drinking Dom Perignon and driving Rolls Royce.

You will exclaim "what the fuck? That's the fucked Jimmy. How and why is he living in Buckingham? What the hell??".
So wtf is your point ?

With all due respect, the fact that Pep wants Lillo as his assistant is all that really matters .

Neither your nor my opinion about Lillo's role or abilities matter one little bit.

With all due respect, the fact that Pep wants Lillo as his assistant is all that really matters .

Neither your nor my opinion about Lillo's role or abilities matter one little bit.

And not only that; he appears to have had a positive impact since his arrival. Pep has never stuck me as someone that would carry passengers. So long as he is having a positive impact, it doesn't matter in what if the formual works. Pep has an ex water polo player on his staff doing in role that may be unique in football coaching teams.

And not only that; he appears to have had a positive impact since his arrival. Pep has never stuck me as someone that would carry passengers. So long as he is having a positive impact, it doesn't matter in what if the formual works. Pep has an ex water polo player on his staff doing in role that may be unique in football coaching teams.

You are saying it.

Manel Estiarte was a great waterpolo player. And he is a Pep's intimate friend, and that's why he works with Pep. Because he is a very friend, not because he can help him about football.

Manel Estiarte can help you about waterpolo. But that Foden knows how to swim is not the idea. The idea is about football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.