Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

I understand you dont care, or you can "forgive" that Pep "plugs" his friend as assistant.

But I talk you like spanish feeling. Because here Lillo is typical example of "dummy" coach.

And it was a shock when we knew Lillo becomes 2nd coach in Man City, best team today.

It's like if tomorrow you can see Jimmy, the homeless who lives in the corner of your street, living in Buckingham, smoking Cohibas, drinking Dom Perignon and driving Rolls Royce.

You will exclaim "what the fuck? That's the fucked Jimmy. How and why is he living in Buckingham? What the hell??".
Welcome to the board. Your English is far better than a lot of the posters downstairs.

Reminds me of the old saying, "I don't see Pep Guardiola coming to your place of business, sitting on the end of the bed and telling you how to do your job".

You are saying it.

Manel Estiarte was a great waterpolo player. And he is a Pep's intimate friend, and that's why he works with Pep. Because he is a very friend, not because he can help him about football.

Manel Estiarte can help you about waterpolo. But that Foden knows how to swim is not the idea. The idea is about football.

I am aware what Estriate does and it is not simply a case of him being there because he is Pep's friend. He has a role to play with the players and within the organisation.

The point is though that Pep has a team around him to help manage and coach the team and it works rather well. From the outside it looks like JML plays his part and is not there just to keep Pep happy.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the old saying, "I don't see Pep Guardiola coming to your place of business, sitting on the end of the bed and telling you how to do your job".
You work in a brothel?

You are saying it.

Manel Estiarte was a great waterpolo player. And he is a Pep's intimate friend, and that's why he works with Pep. Because he is a very friend, not because he can help him about football.

Manel Estiarte can help you about waterpolo. But that Foden knows how to swim is not the idea. The idea is about football.
Your argument is baseless and immature .
You are using pep’s full name as your username but you seem to think pep is a regular coach to hire ex footballer to be his assistant .
Foden is not doing bad coached by a waterpolo guy ffs . I’m 100% sure pep know a thing or two about idea of football more then you and i know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.