Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Your argument is baseless and immature .
You are using pep’s full name as your username but you seem to think pep is a regular coach to hire ex footballer to be his assistant .
Foden is not doing bad coached by a waterpolo guy ffs . I’m 100% sure pep know a thing or two about idea of football more then you and i know.

No.

I love Guardiola, first because I'm a Barça fan, because he was a great player and after a better coach. Because he does a very good football. And because of a lot of things go further than football.

Since wearing the yellow bow when all a Spanish State, with a Bourbon King and laws and police forces can harass you very strongly, to the way he explains the football or treats journalists.

It's not just he is a good manager, is more than that. He is a smart guy.

We all know this and recognize this.

But at same time I can say he help some friends like Lillo or Estiarte giving them job.

That doesn't mean I hate Guardiola.

Last edited:
No.

I love Guardiola, first because I'm a Barça fan, because he was a great player and after a better coach. Because he does a very good football. And because of a lot of things go further than football.

Since wearing the yellow bow when all a Spanish State, with a Bourbon King and laws and police forces can harass you very strongly, to the way he explains the football or treats journalists.

But at same time I can say he help some friends like Lillo or Estiarte giving them job.

Right ! barca fan . Of course your bitterness is obvious .

Your argument is baseless and immature .
You are using pep’s full name as your username but you seem to think pep is a regular coach to hire ex footballer to be his assistant .
Foden is not doing bad coached by a waterpolo guy ffs . I’m 100% sure pep know a thing or two about idea of football more then you and i know.
To be fair I don’t think Estiarte coaches , thought he was player support. Think he is mainly there to support Pep personally as he trusts him than help him with coaching.

To be fair I don’t think Estiarte coaches , thought he was player support. Think he is mainly there to support Pep personally as he trusts him than help him with coaching.
For player psychology or something along those lines having competed at the top himself?

Edit:

HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT AND PROTOCOL

Also joining the new City boss at the Etihad will be Manel Estiarte who was also with Pep at Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

Manel is an Olympic gold medallist having represented Spain 578 times at water polo and became the first water polo player to represent his country at six Olympic Games.

A lifelong trusted friend and confidante, Estiarte's wide knowledge of the sporting world is often something Pep likes to tap into, particularly when looking at innovative ways to inspire the players in certain situations.

Manel takes on the role of Head of Player Support and Protocol.

But mainly because he's best buddies with Pep.

No.

Maybe he trusts them and their judgement.
City win and lose as a team. Players, coaches, staff.
We don’t have all the political bullshit and infighting that Spanish clubs have, which is probably part of why he loves it so much here

Maybe he trusts them and their judgement.
City win and lose as a team. Players, coaches, staff.
We don’t have all the political bullshit and infighting that Spanish clubs have, which is probably part of why he loves it so much here

No.

MAIN-Premier-League-Manchester-City-vs-West-Ham-United.jpg

In fact Pep is a guy who thinks he can help a political cause being Pep Guardiola, and he speaks publicly about it.

He loves English football because is strong, because is cradle's football, and because you (fans, journalists...) give him more space than in Barcelona.

Also english fans are more grateful and passionate than spanish fans. And much more faithful.

In Spain you love your club just if and when is a winner.

You went 15 years ago when City was nothing to stadium, filling it, singing your anthem and feeling same as now. Although couldn't even dream to rank 6th in PL.

Also ritual in general about football in England, the way how you live, the way how you feel, you can't understand sometimes if you are not british.

All is more exciting there.

I mean, you can cook a paella now at your home, but that paella will have no flavor compared to the paella that I cook.

No.

MAIN-Premier-League-Manchester-City-vs-West-Ham-United.jpg

In fact Pep is a guy who thinks he can help a political cause being Pep Guardiola, and he speaks publicly about it.

He loves English football because is strong, because is cradle's football, and because you (fans, journalists...) give him more space than in Barcelona.

Also english fans are more grateful and passionate than spanish fans. And much more faithful.

In Spain you love your club just if and when is a winner.

You went 15 years ago when City was nothing to stadium, filling it, singing your anthem and feeling same as now. Although couldn't even dream to rank 6th in PL.

Also ritual in general about football in England, the way how you live, the way how you feel, you can't understand sometimes if you are not british.

All is more exciting there.

I mean, you can cook a paella now at your home, but that paella will have no flavor compared to the paella that I cook.
have you ever tried a steak and kidney puddin slap bang in the middle of your paella, no ? and a drizzle of gravy ? , you've tasted nothing compared to heald green paella

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.