Juanma Lillo leaves to become Al-Sadd Head Coach

Good luck to him. A lot of people were underwhelmed when he was originally announced, but you can tell how highly Pep regarded him. Two titles in the two seasons he was here is pretty impressive. Was very popular with the players too by all accounts.

Be interesting to see who is appointed as his successor.

I like it that we change the right hand man every few seasons.

Keeps it fresh, keeps pep fresh instead of repetition repetition.

We won 4 out of 5 titles and in that time pep has had his 3 right hand man leave 3 times. It won't do us any harm.

We need another guy like Lillo that isn't a yes man and will actually tell Pep when he is wrong. The round faced coach (don't know his name) before him seemed to be just a yes man for Pep and it didn't work. I fear this could be more damaging than we think.

We need another guy like Lillo that isn't a yes man and will actually tell Pep when he is wrong. The round faced coach (don't know his name) before him seemed to be just a yes man for Pep and it didn't work. I fear this could be more damaging than we think.
There's a certain Belgian bloke with a massive forehead who hasn't been fitted for his Burnley club shop special yet.

Good luck to him. A lot of people were underwhelmed when he was originally announced, but you can tell how highly Pep regarded him. Two titles in the two seasons he was here is pretty impressive. Was very popular with the players too by all accounts.

Be interesting to see who is appointed as his successor.
B08EAB57-CD53-42D0-A2B4-14C766687796.jpeg

There's a certain Belgian bloke with a massive forehead who hasn't been fitted for his Burnley club shop special yet.
Pep needs someone that won't try to usurp him and Vinny needs to fail at Burnley first for that not to happen.
A bit like Brian Kidd tried to undermine Ferguson then failed at Blackburn so he realised how hard it was.

I wonder if that's why Carlos Vicens changed his mind about going to Herucles ?
Surely this guy is going to be the new number two?

Can't see him walking out on a head coaching job just to come back and organise our corners?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.