Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, a long and protracted sale process will mean that any new major investment is deferred until a new owner is found and a deal is done.

I would imagine that the sales price is highly dependent on Champions League qualification for next season for example as that will make a huge difference in the what a buyer would want to pay and what the seller is likely to achieve
That is, until about the end of the season there will be no sale. Maybe next summer.

I know we can’t have everyone and at some point Gundo will go, but can’t help feel he’s one of them players that deserves Kompany, Silva, Sergio, Toure, Ferna type status. Very underrated player, had so many big moments and just an all round top pro. Would love him to stay in some capacity.
I remember someone on here saying we should have done a wall of fame type thing with paving stones rather than statues as the statues will make less sense the further away we get from them.

I just can’t see the appeal of going to the dippers as a ball-carrying midfielder.

They’re told to do all the running then hoof it first time in behind to whoever is up front. For 90 minutes.
I actually think part of their issues right now is that they don’t play like that any more. They try to build up and play through midfield as their main way of playing. That’s why they got Thiago, to try to change. But they’re not that good at it. They don’t really play that high intensity kick and rush game any more, if anything they’re trying to play more like how we play. And that’s where they’re struggling.

I actually think part of their issues right now is that they don’t play like that any more. They try to build up and play through midfield as their main way of playing. That’s why they got Thiago, to try to change. But they’re not that good at it. They don’t really play that high intensity kick and rush game any more, if anything they’re trying to play more like how we play. And that’s where they’re struggling.

I guess you're right - long may the struggling continue.

Despite that, I can't see why a midfielder would choose them over us at this moment in time. Never mind one whose best mate in football has only just joined as well.

Not sure how to feel about this tbh. Think he could replace gundog with ease but will he be given the same freedoms he has at Dortmund? Not likely..

Comes down to how they envision his usage here. Let him roam like Bernardo and it’ll be a massive success. Any other role.. shaky. Would be a massive risk given the likely 9 figure price tag.

I just can't see the appeal joining the dippers at all, such a shit club with weird cultish fanbase.
They sing a song just before kick off, and sometimes in game if they are winning.

Then, if they are still winning in injury time, they sing it again.

They have an aversion to opposition team buses and attack them randomly.

Reactions: flb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.