Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say with Haaland in the side we'll switch towards a double pivot + 10 4-2-3-1 system
With Pep? He’s always been a 4-1-2-3 advocate, but with a floating 4-2-3-1 in more difficult games.

If we buy Bellingham, he’s a starter. Who drops out out of Rodri, Bernardo and KDB? Of course there’s rotation, but I revert back to my initial thought.

And then there’s Phillips.

With Pep? He’s always been a 4-1-2-3 advocate, but with a floating 4-2-3-1 in more difficult games.

If we buy Bellingham, he’s a starter. Who drops out out of Rodri, Bernardo and KDB? Of course there’s rotation, but I revert back to my initial thought.

Depends if Bernardo wants to stay again next year and same if this is the last year for Gundogan

He's played 4-2-3-1/3-4-2-1 all last season to accommodate Bernardo and Kev.

Edit and Cancelo.

Depends if Bernardo wants to stay again next year and same if this is the last year for Gundogan
That‘s true. Bernardo and Bellingham aren’t similar though.

We were chatting about Gundogan’s future at the match tonight. The bloke has his head screwed on. He’s probably our most intelligent player. I wonder what’s in his head regarding his next move.

It might even be CL winning related. If we actually manage to win it, he might go to Turkey etc, but if not, where does he go?

Barca don’t need 8s and they prefer Bernardo anyway.
Real have just spend a quarter of a billion on new midfielders.
PSG? Maybe.

I could see him signing a 12 month extension.

We seem to be splitting hairs about formations as they’re fluid.

What is better/worse about Bellingham when compared to KDB/Bernardo/Gundogan?
He's quicker and stronger but doesn't have Bernardo's technique or Silky's eye for goal. Kev is just a far superior player in every regard.

He's quicker and stronger but doesn't have Bernardo's technique or Silky's eye for goal. Kev is just a far superior player in every regard.
I’m of a similar mindset. He’s most similar to KDB, but nowhere near as good. He’s 19 though.

At the moment, I see him as a better version of Kalvin Phillips.

The guy that gets 3 minutes a week.

I’m of a similar mindset. He’s most similar to KDB, but nowhere near as good. He’s 19 though.

At the moment, I see him as a better version of Kalvin Phillips.

The guy that gets 3 minutes a week.
Phillips should and will get more minutes, he's getting settled in. Loved him defending Foden's back today btw, top class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.