Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! I'm pretty sure a random poster who signed up just to tell us he's going to the rats isn't enough to call it a day just yet.
Yeah it is. Tixi and Khaldoon are looking at alts due to 'some gimp on Bluemoon'.

Devo'd but thems the breaks. Some people are content being 2nd every year.

Right posting info if I get some, same guy that told me RB Leipzig were after a CB when Gvardiol was linked to us. German info I trust him with as he does get it right most of the time . You can believe it or not up to you. Posting in good faith

Been told by him Liverpool are favourites but there's a huge but, they want to pay 90 mil with bonus. Dortmund want 150 million euros up front no bonus like a release clause.

That's what the advance negotiation is about. Like Berger has been saying they want a bundesliga record fee. Bayern, Real Madrid all put off by the fee. Dortmund not budging.

Basically 150 mil up front and he goes. Liverpool apparently trying to bring the fee down but Dortmund are not budging. One other club silently working in the background that Dortmund don't want to sell to.

Right posting info if I get some, same guy that told me RB Leipzig were after a CB when Gvardiol was linked to us. German info I trust him with as he does get it right most of the time . You can believe it or not up to you. Posting in good faith

Been told by him Liverpool are favourites but there's a huge but, they want to pay 90 mil with bonus. Dortmund want 150 million euros up front no bonus like a release clause.

That's what the advance negotiation is about. Like Berger has been saying they want a bundesliga record fee. Bayern, Real Madrid all put off by the fee. Dortmund not budging.

Basically 150 mil up front and he goes. Liverpool apparently trying to bring the fee down but Dortmund are not budging. One other club silently working in the background that Dortmund don't want to sell to.
I know that the media don't like to mention us by name but surely you, as a City fan can find the words...
We should change our name to 'silently working in the background' haha!

I assume we are the ones they dont want to sell to then?

Hello!

I just wanted to pass on some information that you may find useful.

Jude Bellingham’s preference is to join Liverpool, hence why he has been spending all his spare time with Jordan Henderson and Trent Alexander Arnold in Qatar.
The chance to emulate his hero (Gerrard) and play under Klopp are a big factor, he has already spoken to Klopp.

As of a few weeks ago though nothing had been decided yet. Liverpool’s potential failure to qualify for the champions league may cause a problem as I don’t think anybody expected them to finish outside the top four this season. Plus, they are unlikely to qualify by winning it as they face Real Madrid next.

My source is my friend that works at St Georges Park, we are both Derby County fans by the way (mock away!) but he consistently provides accurate updates on England players.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hello!

Jude Bellingham’s preference is to join Liverpool, hence why he has been spending all his spare time with Jordan Henderson and Trent Alexander Arnold in Qatar.
The chance to emulate his hero (Gerrard) and play under Klopp are a big factor, he has already spoken to Klopp.

As of a few weeks ago though nothing had been decided yet. Liverpool’s potential failure to qualify for the champions league may cause a problem as I don’t think anybody expected them to finish outside the top four this season. Plus, they are unlikely to qualify by winning it as they face Real Madrid next.

My source is my friend that works at St Georges Park, we are both Derby County fans by the way (mock away!) but he consistently provides accurate updates on England players.

He was actually spending time with them because they are shit at cards and he is making a fortune out of them.

You heard it here first .

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to sign up for the forum to let us know. This thread should be closed now obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.