Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
130 mil is crazy money because of the english hype. normally objectively evaluating him, his price should be around 75 mil instead we will overpay like we did for grealish because he is english and we are a english club.

whatever. if the backroom staff does their work and find the correct role for him, which should be higher up the pitch like gundo playing higher up then he will fit in the team well. he is not the one to control the game. he also is very young and inexperienced in that aspect. so expecting him to control the game will lead to dropping points while he learns.

Going to go against the grain on this. He is no doubt a very talented player (but not as talented as the hype suggests at present).He has huge attributes that would improve most teams.

However does he fit into the way we play? Does he have the skill set to be a Pep player....Im just not sure. I can see how he really fits in at the scousers with the way they play but not so much with us. We need players like the Silva's (david and bernardo), players who play in very tight spaces with short very quick passing and very quick feet....I dont see that with Bellingham.

We have seen in the past so many players go to so many good teams and it not work. I feel there is a real possibility that that could be the case with Bellingham to us.

I think the era of the best British players going off to play in Spain is long over.
I wouldn't be too sure.

It's not like Britain have produced many top quality players since Bale - until now that is, but they are mostly still young (Foden, Bellingham, Saka, James etc).
Kane will, IMO, leave for Spain or Germany in the next couple of years.
Sterling has said he wants to play in Spain one day and I wouldn't rule it out.
Bellingham could easily end up at Madrid.
Barcelona have been interested in Alexander-Arnold and Reece James.
Would you be shocked to see Rashford, Sancho, Tomori, Robertson, Ramsey, Ampadu, Abraham or Mount move to Spain? because I wouldn't.

The big 2 in Spain are still a huge draw for most footballers.
Spain is a nice climate, has a rich and competitive league, it's not too far away, and players like Sancho, Edwards, Ramsey and Bellingham have started to popularise Brits playing abroad.

I wouldn't be too sure.

It's not like Britain have produced many top quality players since Bale - until now that is, but they are mostly still young (Foden, Bellingham, Saka, James etc).
Kane will, IMO, leave for Spain or Germany in the next couple of years.
Sterling has said he wants to play in Spain one day and I wouldn't rule it out.
Bellingham could easily end up at Madrid.
Barcelona have been interested in Alexander-Arnold and Reece James.
Would you be shocked to see Rashford, Sancho, Tomori, Robertson, Ramsey, Ampadu, Abraham or Mount move to Spain? because I wouldn't.

The big 2 in Spain are still a huge draw for most footballers.
Spain is a nice climate, has a rich and competitive league, it's not too far away, and players like Sancho, Edwards, Ramsey and Bellingham have started to popularise Brits playing abroad.
Kane is 29 and Sterling 28. There is an argument that both have already peaked and certainly will have if they don’t move for another two years
Neither James not Alexander Arnold would consider Barcelona atm
The rest you mentioned are nowhere near elite, with the possible exception of the snide rat from the cult

Going to go against the grain on this. He is no doubt a very talented player (but not as talented as the hype suggests at present).He has huge attributes that would improve most teams.

However does he fit into the way we play? Does he have the skill set to be a Pep player....Im just not sure. I can see how he really fits in at the scousers with the way they play but not so much with us. We need players like the Silva's (david and bernardo), players who play in very tight spaces with short very quick passing and very quick feet....I dont see that with Bellingham.

We have seen in the past so many players go to so many good teams and it not work. I feel there is a real possibility that that could be the case with Bellingham to us.
All teams evolve and change, including us. We are a very different side nowadays from the Sterling Aguero Sane team, for example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.