Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time for the club to pursue Mr. Berger legally. It's getting ridiculous.

Anyone who actually thinks those Bellingham quotes are genuine needs to take a long hard look at themselves.

I’ll believe it when he’s stood in middle of pitch with a City scarf raised above his head and saying in his best brummy accent -I never said that did I

Same, I've never had the incline he'd come here, I still don't.

I'm also not that bothered.

When I read that his parents had allegedly targeted Liverpool for him I pretty much switched off the idea,and parents do have influence on some young players,with all kinds of circumstances -Sane being a prime example

History? Have I fell into an alternate reality here? The history shit has been used as stick to beat us with by the red tops and now some of our own fans are succumbing to that same propaganda

Propaganda? Do you honestly think we can compare ourselves to a club that has won 35 domestic league titles and 14 European championships. We are light years away on that front. It may be a prickly subject to some, but I just see it for what it is.

There is no way he would come out and say that, especially with his links to some of our players. If his dad did say it then fuck him. Brummie Liverpool fan calling others plastic does sound about right for them lot.
I find the whole 'plastic' thing from Liverpool and United fans bizarre.

Plastic has been around as an insult for years, and I always thought it was the clubs with fans from outside the area - you know, like Liverpool and United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.