Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

If it’s Manchester City v Liverpool for Jude Bellingham then ‘dispassionate’ follows Haaland​

Seems a poor comparison given Haaland joined his (mainly) boyhood team, just like what they’re hoping Bellingham will.

Apart from that, a pathetic, desperate article imo.

If it’s Manchester City v Liverpool for Jude Bellingham then ‘dispassionate’ follows Haaland​

Seems a poor comparison given Haaland joined his (mainly) boyhood team, just like what they’re hoping Bellingham will.

Apart from that, a pathetic, desperate article imo.
Thought it was a decent article, saying what many have said in here. If you read the whole thing it isn't a poor comparison as it points out that wasn't the reason Haaland joined us, he joined because they had a scoring system and we were the best team for him.

Thought it was a decent article, saying what many have said in here. If you read the whole thing it isn't a poor comparison as it points out that wasn't the reason Haaland joined us, he joined because they had a scoring system and we were the best team for him.
I’ve read it twice now so you’ll have to point out exactly where it says that mate.
Besides the fact I was taking about that particular headline, doesn’t logically follow with regards to Haaland for me.

Ah ok, see what you’re saying now, still stand by my initial post though.

I’ve read it twice now so you’ll have to point out exactly where it says that mate.
Besides the fact I was taking about that particular headline, doesn’t logically follow with regards to Haaland for me.

Ah ok, see what you’re saying now, still stand by my initial post though.
Also in his circle is Erling Haaland, former Borussia Dortmund teammate and pretty much the epitome of clear-headed decision-making on and off the pitch. We can almost hear him laughing at the notion that Bellingham would choose Liverpool because of emotion and the opportunity to be an inspirational captain like Gerrard,

Remember Papa Haaland and his list: “On our list, I think City is the best team. Munich is number two. We have Real Madrid as number three, Paris Saint-Germain as number four. We also have some English teams other than City who are quite good…Liverpool and Chelsea. Also, there is Barcelona. They are sort of in the same row.”

Agreed. The article was clearly stating that if Bellingham the man is anything like how he plays his football & talks off camera, history & following his hero Gerrard in heading up a new Scouse project won't sway him from choosing what club is best for his career prospects now, which is fair comment.

I suppose where Haaland comes into it is City may have been his boyhood club, but he didn't join us solely for that reason. It wouldn't have done us any harm, but Haaland came here because we offered him the best career progression path.

Also in his circle is Erling Haaland, former Borussia Dortmund teammate and pretty much the epitome of clear-headed decision-making on and off the pitch. We can almost hear him laughing at the notion that Bellingham would choose Liverpool because of emotion and the opportunity to be an inspirational captain like Gerrard,

Remember Papa Haaland and his list: “On our list, I think City is the best team. Munich is number two. We have Real Madrid as number three, Paris Saint-Germain as number four. We also have some English teams other than City who are quite good…Liverpool and Chelsea. Also, there is Barcelona. They are sort of in the same row.”
See my edit , misread what you’d put .

Agreed. The article was clearly stating that if Bellingham is anything like he plays his football & talks off camera, history & following his hero Gerrard in heading up a new Scouse project, won't sway him from choosing what club is best for his career prospects now which is fair comment.

I suppose where Haaland comes into it is City may have been his boyhood club, but he didn't join us solely for that reason. It wouldn't have done us any harm, but Haaland came here because we offered him the best career progression path.
As above mate.

I just see it as another sad article to add to the list of wanting Bellingham to go to Liverpool, or at least anywhere but us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.