Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
See my edit , misread what you’d put .

As above mate.

I just see it as another sad article to add to the list of wanting Bellingham to go to Liverpool, or at least anywhere but us.
Mate, do what I do & take it all with a pinch of salt. I'm still trying to get over us not getting RVP, Hazard, Isco & Sanchez x 2! :-)

Mate, do what I do & take it all with a pinch of salt. I'm still trying to get over us not getting RVP, Hazard, Isco & Sanchez x 2! :-)
Oh I do mate, I’m just bored of the narrative with this one, it just comes across as them desperately willing it to happen, the article doesn’t add anything that hasn’t already been said hence my original comment (with you on RVP and Hazard though).

As above mate.

I just see it as another sad article to add to the list of wanting Bellingham to go to Liverpool, or at least anywhere but us.
Can't see it as that at all when I read it, think you are reading into it what you expected the article to be saying.

Can't see it as that at all when I read it, think you are reading into it what you expected the article to be saying.
No not at all, you’ve said yourself they’re even points already raised on here, add that to numerous pieces on the subject across the internet, it adds nothing insightful that I’ve not read or heard numerous times before.

No not at all, you’ve said yourself they’re even points already raised on here, add that to numerous pieces on the subject across the internet, it adds nothing insightful that I’ve not read or heard numerous times before.
It adds nothing to what's been posted in here numerous times that's true. What I haven't seen before is any article in the media spelling out why he would / should choose City over liverpool, this article does just that. That's the first time I've seen that.

It adds nothing to what's been posted in here numerous times that's true. What I haven't seen before is any article in the media spelling out why he would / should choose City over liverpool, this article does just that. That's the first time I've seen that.
Off hand I can’t remember the word ‘dispassionately’ or ‘dispassionate’ being used either, I’ll give you that much.

So according to Craig, City are n't a good fit for Bellingham. So playing and developing his game under one of the best club coaches in the world won't appeal to him. Not forgetting he would be joining the most successful club in the PL over the last 5 years. Craig you don't know what you are talking about.
This guy talks an incredible amount of shit.
He has staked everything on this happening and will he doing some major backtracking if not
Bellingham may go to Liverpool but if he would rather play for Liverpool because gerrard (who never won a league) used to play there, when he could play with foden, de bruyne and haaland now
City charges may ruin his legacy
His legacy??? He has build a legacy and to win things not captain an average Liverpool team
As for Liverpool bidding £100m…..why would they?
If they bid 100m they get outbid
If he only wants to go there then agree a price with Dortmund, you don’t bid less than he is worth
Sounds like they are trying to show they made an effort but big bad city offered more money

As above mate.

Er, how is it wanting him to go to Liverpool? That's a really weird interpretation of a piece that suggests a sensible footballer would choose City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.